Anger Mangement (pt2)

Asia POV

So anyway I'm sitting up in this class and for the look of it....it looks pretty damn weird if you ask me. Like the way it is decorated it is nothing but black paint on the wall with stickers. I means what the actual fuck is stickers doing up I this joint. And the stickers are all pictures of smiley faces. I'm starting to think this is going to be a fucking weird teacher....so now the teacher steps in the class. And yeah like I said this teacher looks like a complete maniac!!! Like she is so tall and skinny that she can doge rain drops lol for real thou. Plus she have a bad taste in how to dress cause she is looking like a vampire or something with all that black on. As if we about to go to a funeral? Like the fuck who died!!! Anyway she begins to speak and man she is talking so fucking low!!! Like can she understand hat we can't hart hear? Chres glanced at me giving me an "What the fuck?" look. I just shrug my shoulders and whispered "Fucking weirdo" he chuckled and again faced his attention back on Ms. Weirdo" I don't know why but when Chres laughed he licked his lips and Goddamn!!! That shit is sexy as hell bruh if I was the type of chick that was a hoe or a slut which I am not but if I were I don't mind fucking him and smh he is free of charge *wink wink*

Ms. Peterson: OK class now I know that all of you today know why you are here right?

Boy 1: we can't fucking here you dawg!

Asia thoughts*bout time we got somebody speaking up*

Chres thoughts*for real thou is this woman crazy or something?*

Ms. Peterson: oh I'm sorry what I'm saying is that for today we are just going to do a little workout for instance working on being slow to anger do you (speaks slowly) understand that class when I say 'slow to anger?'

Chres thoughts* are we fucking first graders or is she retarded?!!*

Asia thoughts* man what's up with this shit?

Ms. Peterson: so what we are going to do is put on a play...like can I get you(points) and those two over their (she points to one random boy and Chres and Asia)

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

So the 3 students that she picked stood up and went I front of the class.

Ms. Peterson: okay so let's pretend (speaks calmly) that you are dating her and what's your name?

Chres: Chres...

Asia: Asia

Boy 2: Miguel

Ms. Peterson: okay now Chres let's pretend that you are dating Asia

Asia thoughts* Omg is their gonna be a kissing part?!! Ohhh I want one so bad cause I don't mind kissing those lips like damn..wait why in he hell am I'm thinking like this?..

Chres thoughts* me? As in me to pretend to go out with Asia ha wow well I mean that chick is fine as hell thou I gotta say she tough but I can't  lie and say that isn't sexy. I mean when her and Ray be fussing  and she be getting all fired up that shit turns a nigga on like damn even though I like seeing her get all mad I have to put a stop to it cause I don't wanna see no shit go down but damn she fine thou but I'm not saying I like her so don't get your balls twisted!

Ms. Peterson: and Miguel I want you to pretend that you was caught flirting with Asia and Chres you will go up to him

Chres: and punch him? (holds fist up)

Ms. Peterson: no instead you will do the better thing to do and talk to him

Chres: Talk?!! Where they do that at? Cause if some nigga trying to get at my girl imma fucked him up bruh!!

Asia thoughts*did he just call me his girl?!*

Ms. Peterson: but that's not the nice  way to handle such problems

Chres: yes it is man how about if I punch him in a nicely way thou? (students laugh so did Asia)

Miguel: (holds hands up in defense) naw man this is only pretending I ain't in no mood to be fighting

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

Before Chres could say anything else Ms. Peterson began to talk and say that they should start their play and while that is going on we are going to go to Jacob and Jordan and see what they are doing.

Charlie notes: hey so how did you guys like this chapter?!! I know it's a Lil boring but I wanted you to get the picture of how they all have to go through their classes. Anyway do you think Asia is liking Chres more then she say she is? And what about Chres do you think he have a anger problem? L I think he have a major one when it ones to his girl. Anyway comment and vote. Until next time bye and I love you all:)