Challenge (preview)

Charlie NOTES: HEY GUYS I apologize for not updating as possible that I thought I would. I am really anxious to get this story completed but it is a working progress. Anyway this is just a preview for what's in store:)

Chres P.O.V

I was sitting down in History  class staring  at the board thinking about Asia she been hanging out with that nigga of hers and yeah I'm pissed as hell!! So just as when Ms.Smith was about to talk guess who open the door and walked in......TRE. OH HELL NO!! I know you can tell I don't like the nigga and he haven't did me nothing but I just don't like it when he is all over my girl. I understand that him and her went to juvenile and all that but damn when is she gonna ever spend time with me?!! Tre sat down right behind me feeling his hot breathe on my neck as he huffed and sat down. I rolled my eyes mumbling a swear word. He was about to say something but that is when my teacher cleared her throat and spoke. UGHHHH I can tell its gonna be a long day and trying to keep my cool is going to be a challenge but watching Tre and and Asia hang out all the damn time is working my nerves and if he pull a move on her imma beat the nigga ass BLACK AND BLUE!!! Gotta problem with it? SUE ME!!!!!

Charlie Notes: so this is a preview and trust me I'm going to finish it but please be keep calm anyway COMMENT, vote, and SHARE THANKS AND LOVE YOU MY DARLINGS