Lil momma ah freak

Hahaha lil momma a freak!! I had to show my thanks. I grabbed her and threw her onto the bed face first. Yea, I was finda eat a buffet...with booty and kitty on the menu. Umm my favorite two foods! I immediatly went in. I stuck two fingers in the booty and my tounge in the pussy. The.n I switched. She was getting so wet that you would think we were at Niagra Falls. I got a squirter!! Yess!!! She squirked all over my face. Now Im too horny. Before she could even stop squirting I thrusted my 'partner' into her.

Dashia: Ugghhh shit!! (breathing hard) You could have warned me!

I didnt even respond. I just went into her with all of the stored energy I had. I was like a beast that hadnt ate in weeks... I was ferocious!! I beat that cat down so bad that it should be illegal. I flipped her over to her back so I could watch her tittys bounce up and down..Umm she a nice little C cup! I leaned in and bit down on one. She moaned so loud I could have sworn we would get caught! Just as I was about to climax she was too. She grabbed a hand full of my hair as I did four more hard ass thrusts. I swear if she wasnt such a hoe her pussy would have ripped from how hard I was fucking her. After my fourth thrust I pulled out and came all over her stomach. She grabbed my dick and licked it clean.

Dashia: That was...great!

Jacob:(putting his clothes back on) Yes it was!

I finished getting dresses and tounged her down a good three minutes. I smacked her on the ass and left. I guess being here isnt so bad after all!!