More People More Drama: She's Back

Asia P.O.V

Everything been cool that's all I can say. We are all starting to get along well not all of us.... Jacob and Jordan are still not talking to each other. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with Jordan?!!! Don't get me wrong I love her she is the one that is real and we can relate to some fukery messed up shit that happens in our lives. But she can't hold a grudge on what had happens to her like it's time to forgive and move on. I know Jacob is such a dick but he is really trying to change well he still do his flirts and shit but that's who he is. Boys will be boys and it's not like he is flirting or trying to get it on with Jordan all he is trying to do is get along with everybody cause no matter what we do we still will have to spend a whole 6 months up in here whether we like it or not. But back to me *clears throat* I am starting to like it here and you know why my bitches yeah buddy me and my man you already know who he is... Chres. Yep that's his name and hell no I wish a nigga would try to get with him!!! Trust me I will cut you *holds up knife* he is the best thin that could ever happen to me. We only been going out for 4 days and yeah I was counting but those 4 days made me feel special it made me feel loved it actually made me feel again. I use to be this "I dont give a fuck about you and I have no feelings" chick but now I'm starting to feel a lil sumtin sumtin. But don't get me wrong I'm am still Asia bad ass Williams and I will fuck a bitch or nigga up!!! Try me and you see what happens but other then that I still have my moments.

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

Everyone all just got back from their classes. They were all in their room talking and putting things up getting ready for their night.

Ray: man I'm so tired (taking of his shirt and putting on a tank top then he catches Lane staring at him) you like what you see huh?

Lane: what do I see? You ain't got nothing but bones boy

Ray: you didn't say that last night thou

Keke: nice comeback (laughing) "You didn't say that last night" that's old bruh

Lane: no he's right I didn't say that last night cause I was sleep

Keke: (laughing) what you got to say now ray?

Ray: shut the fuck up (laughing)

Craig: I'm hungry (everyone stares at Craig)

Asia: seriously you just ate a fucking damn near pig and you ate some of my food

Craig: Dead. Ass. Serious. I want some KFC

Keke: alright let's all get out this bitch and go get some chicken who's with me!

Craig: you know damn well we can't get out

Ray: maybe we should get out (looking at Asia and Chres. Asia was sitting on Chres lap) look like Asia and Chres need some time alone *wink wink*

Chres: look like you need some chicken on them bones

Lane: what you gone say Ray?

Ray: look like you need some pussy

Jacob; he got you at that one Chres

Chres: ight wanna play that game?

Ray: matter of fact I do

Chres: look like you need to rebraid your hair

Ray: come do it

Chres: nigga that's gay

Ray: *shrugs* I'm not but you is

Craig: how he gay?

Asia: my man is not gay (rubbing chres hand)

Ray: sure he ain't... He just think boys are cute and wanna fuck them. That's not gay? Okay

Chres: when did i said I never fucked a nigga huh?

Ray: when did you ever fuck at all?

Chres: bruh I got a girl and I am not just gonna (Asia cuts chres off)

Asia: I make sure to tell you personally when we do fuck and you can have front seats tickets to the show

Chres thoughts*wait did she say 'when we do fuck?' like that actually means we gonna fuck?!!!!! That make a nigga wanna do a happy dance. But I don't wanna just fuck her I want it to be special*

Ray: I will be their watching *wink wink*

Jordan: you gonna let him ( points to Ray ) watch?

Chres: no the fuck I ain't!!!

Ray: I didn't even wanna watch anyway but I'm gonna get me a girl thou

Lane: and who will that be? It's not like a girl just gonna come in here all of a sudden ( then Mr. Kipp walks in the room with some paper work and another girl with him)

Mr. Kipp: *clears throat* (talking to ? ) Your room is right here okay people we have a new roommate

Ray: is it a girl?!!!

Lane: I know you ain't trying to get at it with a new student

Ray: damn sure I will so Mr. K is it a girl

Chres: you to damn thirsty

Mr. Kipp: my name is Mr. Kipp anyway Tanya come in in (Tanya then walks in holding one suitcase Chres looks shock as he see her)

Tanya: Chres?!

Chres: Tanya?

Ray: so I'm guessing y'all know each other

Mr. Kipp: OK I'm leaving but Tanya if you have any questions come to me (leaves)

Lane: looks like ray won't be getting none

Ray: looks like you better shut up

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

LOOK LIKE THEIR IS GONNA BE SOME MORE DRAMA!!!