Just us girls (pt3)

Ray POV

So we finally out of that fucking class and I'm telling ya I am glad as fuck man this could be a good time to smoke some of that kush by damn damn damn their is none. So while walking down the hall along with Chres and Craig not Jacob cause his wanna be smart ass think he to damn good to be working in the filed like that was room service or some shit ha he need to learn his lesson anyway. So before we was about to go in our room we heard laughing and talking coming from Asia and them. I didn't know what the fuck they were talking bout probably bout me *pops collar* but I was just about to open the door when this nigga Craig got the nerve to punch me in my shoulder like what the fuck!!!!

Ray: (rubbing arm) what the fuck you disk that for bruh?!!

Craig: (whispers) cause I felt like it (sarcasm and giggled)

Ray: why the fuck you whispering?

Craig: look how about we spy on them? (arched eyebrows and evil grin)

Chres: (whispers) are you fucking serious?!!

Craig: yeah why not I mean we ain't got know shit to do and inner they still think we in community service

Ray:'why the fuck would we want to spy on these bitches... Well Asia is mostly the both but still we ain't in no rush hour

Craig: I'm just saying...so we can see what these ladies about *wink wink*

Chres: oh so Jacob nasty ass just jumped in your body (laughing)

Ray: Craig might got a point thou

Chres: what you think they can be possibly be talking bout?

Ray: I dunno know but I would like to find out (daps Craig)

Craig: ight shhh (puts head to the wall to listen clearly)

Back to The girls

Lane: (laughing) so we can just see this as a vacation right?

Asia: that's what i do

Lane: and this is kinda like one except for all this fucking work we gotta do but over than that this place to me is like a vacation for real thou

Keke: it's better than back home with all that shit I gotta go through

Asia: tell me about it

Lane: no tell us about it

Asia: about what?

Lane: what I'm saying is tell us about you

Asia: why?

Jordan: cause she noisy (laughs)

Lane: no I'm not... I'm just saying how about we all get a turn and just explain ourselves just a little bit cause we are gonna be living with each other for 6months and them boys ain't here so we can talk (awkward silence)

Keke: so who are you Dr. Phil all of the sudden

Lane: yes... Yes I am (laughing)

Asia: ight so imma go first *clears throat*

Back to the boys

Ray: (still whispering) bruh this seems to me that this ain't gonna be interesting all they about to do is probably talk about when they had they first period and shit and I don't wanna hear that (covers ears then Jacob walks up to them)

Craig: hold up Mr. Carter let you out already?

Jacob: why the fuck you whispering? And yeah he had to leave earlier