More people more drama: She's back pt2

PREVIOUS

.........................................................................

Lane: look like you won't be getting none

Ray: look like you better shutup

Narrator POV

LOOK LIKE THEIR IS GOING TO BE SOME MORE DRAMA!!!

..............................................................................................

Chres POV

I couldn't fucking believe it!!! Just when things are going somewhat good look who in the hell stepped on in. Tanya looked like she just wanted to jump up and down like she won the fuckin lottery or something but at the same time she looked good... Wait hell to the fucking no the only girl that look good is my girl and that is Asia so I need to stop. I don't even know why the fuck I just thought that ughhh I know some hell is about to break lose.

Tanya: Chres I didn't know you would be in this room I mean I know you were going here but um

Asia: (talking to Chres) that's your ex?

Tanya: yeah he must have told you about me well I'm (holds out hand but Asia didn't shake her hand)

Asia: I was asking Chres

Keke: ohhh it's about to go down (laughing)

Tanya: my bad I- was just- um (Chres cuts her off)

Chres: yeah that's her but you with me so you don't have to worry about nothing okay?

Asia: (kind of smile) who said I was worried about anything? I know I'm with you thou

Tanya: so you found a new girl huh?

Chres: a girl that is gonna love me and I love her

Tanya: good good me and Justin broke up

Chres: (playing with Asia hair and he is not really interested in what Tanya is saying) Ok (awkward silence)

Ray: (trying to break the silence) So why you here?

Lane: obviously she done something bad ray (rolling her eyes)

Ray: obviously I was talking to her*clears throat* anyway why you here?

Tanya: it's nothing big I just skipped school and shit so they bought me here

Asia thoughts* this bitch ain't got nothing on me. C'mon now she is in here cause she skipped school that is for like fucking first graders that isn bad heck I got in here for nearly killing the whole damn school. But best believe I don't mind killing nobody and if you fuck with me or my man then prepare ya ass to die. This Tanya girl better step. I mean she aint do nothing to work my nerves but that doesn't mean she ain't gone do nothing. When Chres had said that he is with me I saw that look in her eye. That look of a "jealous ass hating ratcheat bitch" I know that look but that's the only thing she will be doin is lookin cause she ain't taking the only one and person that is special to me. If she even try I would cut a hoe and she won't be able to even look at my man.

Ray: oh (awkward silence)

Tanya: yep but um I don't know where is the office cause I have to go get y schedule he forgot to give it to me so Chres can you walk me to the office?

Asia thiughts* oh no this bitch didn't!!!! Chres told me about her he told me what she done that hurt him and shit and from the way he was describing her I knew that instance she is one of those bitches that don't give up and she better do it or drop dead!!!

Chres: no (he said simply)

Tanya: what?

Chres: I said no. Tanya don't you see me here spending time with my girl and you expect me to leave her to walk you somewhere and at the fact that I dont like you?!!!

Asia thoughts* Daddy going all ham on the bitch. Lol I want to step it but I'm enjoying myself just looking at her.

Tanya: fine. Chres I told you that I was so- (chres cuts her off)

Chres: I don't give a fuck about what you say what you said that got nothing to do with me ight

Tanya: alright you wanna do that well I don't give a fuck

Chres: the fuck I care?!

Tanya: bullshit!!!(walks out to go to the office)

Ray: didn't she say she don't know where it's at?

Asia: the bitch know damn well she do. She think she slick

Keke: I already don't like her

Chres: Asia don't even worry about her. She gabarge. I'm with you and only you okay?

Asia: somebody gonna have to take out the gabarge or I'm going to (chres kisses Asia and they kissed for about a whole 5 mintues without stopping)

Chres: you better when you mad

Asia: I'm better all the time (lick lips)

Chres: you know you is

Ray: get a room

Chres: no you get out ( everybody laughs )

Meanwhile we are on Tanya

..........................................

Tanya POV

I was walking down the hall already feeling pissed and I just wanted to slap that mermaid looking bitch. With her red hair all over my man. Yeah I know she with him but not for long Chres would have still been with me if I hadn't did what I did. But you know what people say "You never know what you have until it's gone" and ever since that little fight Justin and Chres had I couldn't stop thinking about him. He would be on my mind and I was so fucking mad at myself that I couldn't even get a word in. I know I cheated I know i fucked up. But how many times can a girl say sorry? If I have to say sorry 12526728 times I would cause I want him back and I'm going to get him back no matter what Red Robbin Hood gonna do. If she wanna play that game then I will play it to. Hard.