Special

Asia P.O.V

Lane, Keke, and Jordan including me just gotten back from dinner. Chres and the rest of the boys had to stay behind and clean up. For this once in a lifetime that I ever said in juvie that I wanted to help clean which was only because my man, Chres was in their. Anyway we all went inside I decided to take me a nice hot shower and relaxed cause I had a hard day with all these classes and shit. I step into the shower turning the knob to the darker red that indicates that it's the burning hot water. Just the way I like it. I took the bar of dove soap and washed my body as it was stinging from the water. I was feeling so at peace which was strange as fuck since I never felt such a feeling before. As you guys all know I been though so much fucked up shit in my life that I actually thought that I had died already and that I was living in hell. Somehow since I been going out with Chres my mood began to change. He really makes me feel special a smiled crept on my face as I was thinking of him. I knelt down and put my head another the running water. I took a deep breath before grabbing my towel and drying of my face. This is a moment in life that I felt calm and sonar ease.... I don't know what this boy is doing to me but he need to damn well keep it up cause I'm thinking I'm falling in love.

Afterwards I finish my nice and relaxed shower. I step out and stared straight in the mirror at my wet dripping body. I wiped the mirror since it was getting foggy from the steamed. I never really paid that much attention to myself I was mostly not in a caring attitude about anything. I turned around getting a glimpse at my ass. I chuckled to my self remembering one time when I was about to leave for class and it was just Chres and I. We were just going out at the time and he smacked my ass and said that I had a body. Making a shape of a coca cola bottle with his hands. I was blushing so damn hard that I looked like a air head though me as in trying to be the bad bitch that I am ignored his comment and I smacked his ass. We both laughed uncontrollably  especially when I said "Daddy (he likes it when I call him that) you got some junk in ya trunk" Chres was laughing so damn hard that his face was turning red. I didn't think it was that funny but I laughed cause the way Chres face was looking. I don't know but it just the little things like this that got me feeling so special. That have me feeling happy and loved and I like it.