C'mon Ma pt1

Jordan P.O.V

Jaden then opened the door and he was shirtless yea that's right the boy have no freaking shirt on. I must admit that he got a body *faints but pretends not to stare* I guess he saw me staring thou I tried my best not to but who couldn't with a body like that all I could say is Damnnnn Daddy got it going on. Wait Jordan get a hold of yourself *takes deep breaths*.

Jaden: (smiling) you like what you see huh?

Jordan: seriously?

Jaden: yea (licks lips)

Jordan: I'm going to ignore that.

Jaden: right. But you didn't say that last night (laughs)

Jordan: oh really? You know damn well we didn't do shit last night

Jaden: you're right cause we didn't shit we fucked (laughs)

Jordan: so you got jokes huh?

Jaden: anyway what bring you here? I thought you was going back to your room

Jordan: yea until Asia and them got the nerve to flip out on me cause I didn't help her fight them ratchet ass hoes and to be honest I'm glad I didnt help them out cause ain't nobody got time for that

Jaden: (laughs) true. So you wanna come in?

Jordan: no I'm just gonna stand out in the hallway and stare at the walls (laughs)

Jaden: (smiles) alright if that's what you wanna do (begins to shut the door)

Jordan: no! I mean no I was just playing

Jaden: ight c'mon ma (opens the door and Jordan walks in)

Jaden P.O.V

Okay so this is finally where it starts. Yeah niggas I know I'm gonna hit it this time I know I could have had her last night but that was not my plan. You see you just can't meet a girl and expect to have sex with her that same exact day like Where They Do That At? You have to play it cool like me *pops collar* (play "The Coolest" by Jaden Smith it fits this part of the story) if you wanna learn from a pro which again is me you first have to learn the steps to make a girl want you more than you want them but deep down you been wanting to hit that from the beginning. First you have to give on the expression as a good guy and that you really just want to 'talk' to the girl instead of getting into her pants even thou thats your main point for 'talking' to her anyway. Secondly you have to be that person she can trust or at least say thinks you can be their for her. Third always say something that girls will like to hear you know what they like and all that shit also try to be flirty but don't over do it just let the girl smile at your comment and laugh which will lead up to her denying it but deep down she wants it. I know Jordan wants it and trust me she will get it yea Ma gonna get it *winks*

Jacob P.O.V

We were all sitting down in the cafeteria table just talking and stuff well not 'We' cause 2 people are missing and those 2 people are....Asia and Chres who went fucking lol naw I'm playing they are actually here but those 2 people really are 1.Tanya who I could care less about like I don't even like that hoe I mean she just ugh I know I'm kinda a hoe myself but Tanya is not my cup of kool- aid anyway the second person is Jordan and to be honest I'm kinda worried about her. Yeah yeah I know we may not get along I know we all just had beef with her this morning and I know that she bailed out on Asia and them so everybody is pussed at her and I know she went with that nigga Jaden. Who to me seems up to no good but I don't know if they actually you know fuck when she went and "Talked" with him last night. I know damn well that they can't be really talking for that long *shrugs* but I also know that what Jordan is doin is only leading to her a mistake (if she haven't done nothing with that nigga yet) and I know she is in trouble. Yeah I know.

Charlie: Okay guys sorry for the long wait but I decided to post a filler cause I didn't want you guys to keep waiting and stuff. But tell me what you think is about to go DOWN anyway Vote, Comment, Share:) Love you my darlings...