Confessions (pt2)

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

They were all sitting in their room watching TV when a commercial comes on.

TV spokesperson: have you ever wonder about your sex life? Well let me answer the question that I know you be been asking yourself which is "Am I giving the best sex to my lover"

Keke: what the fuck!!

Craig: (laughing) she the one who need to ask herself that

TV spokesperson: maybe you haven't gotten to ever reached your climax well don't worry cause I have a solution which is "perkalex" (I made up a name) this pill will make you feel like you are on cloud nine. It will make not only you and your mate reached your climax it will also make you and your mate to become closer with each other so try "Perkalex" and reach your climax with the best sex *holds up bottle*

Asia: I know I won't be trying none of that shit (laughing)

Jordan: (mumbles) I know who would

Keke: who?

Jordan: nasty ass Jacob

Jacob: I already tried it a few times but I think I'm better with this dick so I dot need none of that shit

Jordan: I know what you do need

Jacob: and that's?

Jordan: ah doctor

Craig: damnnnn Jordan just booked you bruh

Ray thoughts*its about to go down just as expected man but still Asia and Chres wasn't even looking at what's about to go down instead they are like looking at each other but still they trying not to look at each other or they don't want us to see them looking at each other?.... Ok their is something going on between them I may do drugs but that don't mean I'm dumb something up and I think today we all gonna find out maybe about some more shit. Hell yeah it's about to go down.*

Jacob: okay Jordan what the fuck is your problem?!! (Jordan cuts him off)

Jordan: I have none it's you that have one

Jacob: what in the hell did I ever do to you huh?

Jordan: I never did say you did anything I just don't like you

Jacob: for the fucking past 3 days I been nice to you and you just gonna say straight up that (Jordan cuts him off)

Jordan: when all of a sudden you were ever nice? When in the hell were you ever nice to girls to put it straight so don't say that shit to me Jacob

Jacob: I never put my hands on a girl and you got the nerve

Jordan: you put ya dick on ya girl well let me scratch that you put ya dick on GIRLS with a S as in to day that (Jacob cuts her off)

Jacob: a hoe?

Jordan: exactly

Asia thoughts* even though Jordan is going all ham on him and I could of step in to help my girl out but this was the only damn time that I wanted everybody to shut the fuck up and get out except for Chres cause I haven't barely spent anytime with him and that shit is driving me fucking outta my mind. I don't know what the hell is about to go down but as long as I'm with Chres I don't give a fuck.*

Lane: Jordan what the hell!!!

Jordan: what?!

Lane: why you called him (points to Jacob) a hoe?

Jordan: cause he is

Lane: he tried to be nice to you and you know we are all trying to keep the peace up in here cause we is all we have for now and do you know how it feels to be away from your family and have no one to be their for you (starts to cry) and you are feeling all alone and you just wished that their was just one person to love you and (crying) I miss my mom and my grandma they were all I had and now I'm up in this place serving fuckimg time and I'm just tired and sick I haven't had a fucking beer in days (then starts laughing) I remember one day I was drinking "Hot Mango" (I made up that name) and I sniffed it up with my nose that was so funny (laughing really hard)