MorningTime

Ray POV

So I woke up to the most annoying sound of some woman going off on the intercoms saying some shit about its morning time and wake up. I don't know if she understand but it's fucking 7 in the morning and I'm still tired!!! And that's ins of he reasons why I had quit school cause of shit like this. This 6 months is going to be pure hell for me. Anyway I drag myself out of bed and went to the bathroom. The door was shut but I didn't see no lights coming from the crack of the door so I guess no one was in their.

Lane POV

I am wide awake!!!:) yep I am an early bird so I'm doin my normal morning routine while deciding on how should I wear my hair my mind was flowing with thoughts and other shit I was thinking bout. Like I hope we don't get into no more beffin especially over ignorant shit and I hope that my classes go well. The classes that each and everyone of us got assign to depends on our predicament. Like if we were going through problems at home or we were having personal issues or whatever we go to a class that's called "Ihelp" and gladly I don't have that class. But someone these stupid ass people decide that I had to go to a class for people who have a drinking problem?!! Like what the actual fuck I do not have a problem with drinking. I mean it's not like I don't drink but not that bad...I guess maybe sometimes I have one before I start my day....I know but beer is good in the morning it makes me feel so alive. And I might have one on my way to school and from school and when I get home and watch TV or when I eat lunch and dinner and before I go to sleep. Damn I do have a problem to CDs to think of it but heyyy it's it like I'm killing myself. Though I know drinking to much do cause deaths like the death of my mom. Yeah she died when I was 14 she was drunk driving and got into a car accident. I always blame myself for her death for not helping her. At least I tried so many times but I haven't tried hard enough. Maybe just maybe if I did she would still be here and I would be like a normal person living a normal life. But ever since her death I had to go live with my grandma and I secretly began drinking. I don't know why I just do maybe to get rid of all the hurt and pain I'm going through. I drink away my pain I drink away my life. My grandma never knew of my problem and she was such a sweet and wonderful person and then she had to die when I was 17 and she owned her house so I stayed their but my drinking became worst. When she died I felt like I had no one o family no friends just me in this world. But I guess things happen for a reason right? I mean if that police haven't stop me the I would have probably been in accident and died...he save me...but half of me wish that he haven't stop me and just let me die a quick death. So I can be with my mom and grandma. Their is no other reason for living life has no purpose if you don't have someone to make it a purpose with. So what I do to make my life feel a lil bit happy I drink and drink I don't give a fuck what no one says about my problem. They don't know shit about me. So fuck it.