Communication

Jordan POV

I'm already mad at the fact hat I'm taking up this stupid ass class. Like I can't believe these people had he nerve to put me in a communication class!!! Like what the fuck is that all about like they saying I can't communicate? Is that what he fuck they saying?!! Smh please I can very well talk things out but I know had the thing with that bitch Bria but she fuckin started it with her ratchet ass always thinking that somebody gonna steal her man. Ughh the bitch need to calm he fuck down and drink some kool- aid before I set her straight...but wait I already did..didn't I *flips weave* yeah i did and best believe she deserved it to. See I'm not the kind of girl that get pushed around if you say something and trying to start shit with me and don't even know he facts yet you know you gone get straighten out!! Anyway I'm also pissed that I not only have this class with sex addict Jacob but also I'm teamed up with him and some other chick who I can tell is falling for this half nigga ass. Like every fucking thing Jacob says she just start giggling like what the fuck is funny? Bitch I wanna laugh..exactly and Jacob know that this chick whose name is Dashia is diggin him songs already playing his sick ass game with the non- stop flirting and lust glares and all that kind of shit. Now I'm not no fucking hoe unlike Dashia cause it looks like she done did it ever since she could open her nasty ass legs. Ughhh I think imma be sick so I'm not that type of girl I been through way to much shit in my life to let any boy use my precious body up and only use it for his pleasure and don't give a shit about me!!! Oh hell naw I'm not even going to that story before I get even more cranky then I am now.

Jacob POV

So I'm loving this class. You wanna know why? Gee thanks for asking *clears throat* their is so many hot amgias up in this joint and so may different flavors and types and shapes Awwww I feel like I'm in a candy shop any how speaking of candy shop play that song by 50 cent "Candy Shop" and you will get the picture I'm talking bout *wink wink* but I have 2 partners and yes yes yes a million yeses (if that's a word) they both are fucking sexy I just wanna take off that candy wrapper and have a piece l I'm such a freak. But Dashia she got that body and attitude and by the way she looking at me I can tell we gonna hit it off fast but then heir is Jordan who seems she ain't about that life. She always giving me the most meaning death glare bit I can see way past that and deep down I know she wants papi she playing hard to get and I like that.

Jacob: so we each get 5 minutes to explain ourselves hen we can just get started

Dashia: (laughs) omg Jacob you so funny

Jordan thoughts*this damn chick know she fucking desperate*

Jordan: (rolls eyes) anyway..who is going to go first?

Dashia: (smacks lips and flips weave) let me go

Jordan thoughts*okay let the ratchet hoe goes first*

Dashia: my name is Dashia McLain but y'all already know that

Jacob: that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl (winks)

Dashia: (blushes) aww any your name is sexy for a sexy boy

Jordan: (annoyed) can y'all flirt when we finish!!

Dashia: girl we ain't flirting and what the fuck is your problem

Jordan: nothing I'm just ready to get out this fucking class

Dashia: ight but don't be hatin cause he didn't call you beautiful (flips weave)

Jordan thoughts*oh know this bitch didn't?!!

Jacob thoughts* it's about to go down ohhh I love it when it's a cat fight damn that is about to get me turned on to the max..and Jordan is beautiful she has the most dreaming hazel eyes and lips ughh those lips are so perfect and that body like Goddamn may God bless America and Mexcio mami got it going on...wait Jacob get back to reality it's about to go down

Jordan: excuse me but bit h I don't need no man calling me beautiful ight cause I feel damn near better then you and best believe look better

Dashia: (stands up) bitch who you calling a bitch?!!

Students start staring and do does the teacher

Jordan: you bitch I didn't fucking stutter

Dashia: (start clapping hands) girl shut the fuck up before I make you

Jordan: (goes up to her face) make me bitch!

Jacob thoughts* damn mami bold...I'm liking that*

Narrator(Keke) POV

Dashia and Jordan state each other down then Dashia who is try to put the impression of a bold bitch goes and slaps Jordan the students and including Jacob start ohhhing and whisper shit to each other the teacher on the other hand does nothing but just watch.

Jordan then punches Dashia in her stomach and start pounding her to the ground Dashia scary ass didn't even get up she tried to cover her face but Jordan started kicking her. After a while the teacher finally steps in.

Mr. Ryan: OK OK OK (claps hands) that's enough now.

Dashia: (stands up with a black we and busted lip) why the fuck you didn't do nothing?!!

Mr. Ryan: because I am testing you. See I want everyone in this lass to get in the habit of communicating nicely to each other instead of knocking each other out

Jacob: so you let them fight so they can communicate

Mr. Ryan: yes I did...

Jacob: (evil smirks and lick his lips) then y'all need to communicate again (boys laugh) cause that shit was hot

Jordan: (breathing heavily) shut he fuck up Jacob!!

Jacob: aww but baby I thought you were just fighting over me *winks*

Jordan: first of all I'm not your baby

Jacob: that's not what you said last night

Jordan: (rolls eyes) boy that will never happen so you better go do what you usually do and fuck a stranger or that hoe Dashia or jerk off  cause you ain't getting a piece of this (walks off and goes to the bathroom and flips hair*

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

Now we are going to the setting of Craig and Keke and see what they are up to. Damn we just now saw what went down with the Jacob and Jordan plus that ratchet hoe Dashia and you know she got knock the fuck out. Lol now hopefully their will be no more fights. Lol you know there always gonna be some more drama:)

Charlie;) anyway comment and vote and I love you:)