Charlie Notes:)

So let's see where can I start? Oh how about the fact that we have a couple up in the building!!! Yeah Asia and Chres are going out... Finally! But I want to know from you guys is that what do you think of their relationship? Do they make a cute couple I mean they both ate different from each other like Asia is such a bad ass and Chres is that sweet cool "I have  a heart" gentlemen but he would knock you he fuck out if you cross the line. Anyway *clears throat* let me know what you think so comment!!! Like seriously it's not that hard just type a few words or whatever it only takes about *thinks* 5 seconds so do it like now!!! And do you think that Asia and Chres will be able to keep their shit on the low or will somebody find out? Btw in the "I wanna love you" chapter tell me what you like about it I actually cried while writing it lol yes big girls do cry but *wipes tears* I find that chapter so romantic and cute at the fact that you actually can see that bad ass Asia have her moments. Yeah bad people do have their moments but if you spoil I then that moment is over *Grabs Asia knife* but for real thou tell me what's on your mind and stuff so comment and thanks I love you!!!