Show me

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

When Jaden heard them 3 words he went straight to action. He was so ready that he wanted to rip Jordan clothes of with his teeth but he didn't want to put on the expression that h just was using her. So he went slow he put his hands through her pink tank top still not breaking the kiss. He undid her bra and played and squeezed her boobs he kind of got into it a little to much cause he was nearly bout to tear them apart.

Jordan: ouch that hurts!!

Jaden: sorry. I'm bout to make them feel all better

Jaden takes off her tank top and first kissed each boob then he licked and sucked on her nipples. Jordan was then feeling good and moaned and he haven't even did his work yet. (Okay to key y'all know that this is new to me so I'm feeling really freaked out and weird writing this...I don't think I will make it throu... Okay imma try my best) Jordan lays down in his bed while Jaden takes off his clothes soon they were both naked. Jaden climbs on Jordan and was ready to go buck wild but before he could put hisself in her she stopped him.

Jordan: don't- don't hurt me Jaden. Please don't hurt me.

Jaden: (brushes her hair) trust me I'm not. Just close your eyes and let me work you

Jordan: OK...OK

Jaden P.O.V

I didn't know what she meant by that. I know I'm not going to hurt her well I not goin to go so hard in her since I can tell that she hadn't got none in a while and her pussy might be tight. I was slowly by slowly sliding "Mr. J" into her. Just as I thought I haven't even wet all the way through and she is screaming like a motherfucker.

Jordan: OMG OMG Uh Uh my- Please- OMG is in in their?

Jaden: almost almost. Stay with me baby

Jordan: C'mon damn this hurt!!!!

Jaden P.O.V

Finally. I'm all in yeah now Jordan better prepare herself or ma going to lose her voice.

Jordan P.O.V

DAMNNNN this is uh wait.... It feels good now Awwww finally.......

Jaden: you like that? (Jordan diet respond) Jordan? Jordan?

Jordan thoughts* I think I just died and went to heaven... I hear Jaden calling me but i can't answer it's like my mouth won't just open...Jaden went more speed then he was going he went slow then medium then he just went fast!!!! Without no warning damnnnn

Jordan: STOP! STOP omg you could have warned me omg (breathes heavily)

Jaden: I was calling you but I guess you fainted or some shit (laughs)

Jordan: yea I did. (wipes face) so- is - it um over?

Jaden: (laughs) hell naw girl this is just to freshen up

Jordan: seriously. *faints*