And the winner is....

Hey my beautiful people!! I know I haven't written in a while but since I just gotten out a relationship the only thing to keep my mind sane is to write. So I definitely need some peace so here it goes. Enjoy:)

Chores P.O.V

This whole damn week been on and off for me. First few days been good except for losing the "No Swear" Competition and Asia whose been dropping me off to hang out with Tre. Which caused me to get hurt in the basketball game with Ray (okay maybe that wasn't Asia fault but still) So since Asia wasn't available to give help me heal (and nawh not in that kind of way but just being there for me)

Now with that being said Tanya messy ass is BACK to start more shit ugh. I couldn't help but worry for that messy bitch has scheming up.

1. Lie to Asia

2. Say that Jessica and I was doing something (which we weren't she was just giving me a friendly massage and yea I said friendly cause that's what it was. NO STRINGS ATTACH)

3. Break me and the only girl I ever love up (That aint gonna happen)

Just as I tried shaking all those negative thoughts out my head and focus on my morning math assignment she walked in...Tanya. I rolled my eyes in disgust and I gave her a deadly glare as she sat next to me. Out of all people she would sit next to me when there are like 6 empty seats in here.

Tanya: You ain't gonna speak to nobody (evil smirk)

Chres: if I say something the right words won't come out

Tanya: what's that supposed to mean? (fold arms)

Chres: I dont know you tell me bitch!!

I couldn't hold my anger in. Tanya just really pissing the hell out of me. At that Mr. Collins gotten up from his desk and walk towards me.

Mr. Collins: Chres that's not a way you speak to a lady

Chres: She ain't no lady!

Mr. Collins: well a girl

Tanya: exactly

Chres: she ain't no girl either

Tanya: I am definitely no man either

Chres: I'm not saying you that

Tanya: then what are you saying?

Chres: you a fucking "IT" (class laughs)

Tanya: what's the fuck is that huh?

Chres: you!

Mr. Collins: please Chres calm down that's not how you respect a lady

Tanya: he's right I need me some respect Chres!

Chres: uhhh HELL NO. Hoes don't get respect (class laughs)

Tanya: I am not no hoe okay!

Chres: why you think we not together now

Tanya: we all make mistakes Chres and I know you ain't talking when yesterday you had that skittle bitch Jessica rubbing all over ya ass