5:30 (pt 2)

Lane P.O.V

Chres and I left the room and we are now walking down the hallway. I know we probably left everybody wondering but we not doin nothing bad. Smh like Chres and I bout to go fuck or some shit like that. Ha if we were about to do that I KNOW I WOULD BE GETTING MY ASS KICKED BY ASIA. That's never going to happen for 3 reasons and that's 1. I don't even like Chres like that. He is fine as hell but we have this brother sister kind of relationship and it's going to stay that way. 2. Chres is not even about that life. He is a humble and honest boy which I am wondering right now is why in the hell is he even in juvenile ? I know he kind of losses his temper but the nigga is a straight up gentlemen but he will beat ya ass if you cross the line (that's what him and Asia have in common which is NO BULLSHIT) 3. I'm not going to hurt Asia like that. I know she been through so much pure hell in her life that she needs that someone to love and that someone to love her back. Answered cleared.

Lane: (walks in the room) so where do you want to get started?

Chres: (shrugs) we just need to pour some bleach all up in here

Lane: (laughs) I need to find a broom so we can at least sweep this dust out (walks around the room and searches for the broom)

Chres: sweeping isn't going to do it

Lane: I know that Chres. Oh look I found one (holds broom)

Chres: where's the dust pan

Lane: it's invisible (begins sweeping)

Chres: sarcastic is we?

Lane: just find a piece if cardboard or paper so I can sweep it in their

Chres: (gets cardboard) whatever you say

Lane: so did you have anything plan you going to do for your girl

Chres: noisy is we?

Lane: :|

Chres: (smiles) okay okay. A matter of fact I do. I been dreaming about it for a long ass time

Lane: don't tell me it's one of those dreams where the world came to the end and the only way to save humanity is by having sex with some girl

Chres: o-O......

Lane: you telling me you never had a dream like that?

Chres: no. My dream was far more different and it made sense

Lane: so you saying my dream didn't make sense?

Chres: I'm saying you don't make sense (laughs) I'm joking.

Lane: throw this away (hands trash and dust)

Chres: (throws it in garbage bag) i do have something in mind thou

Lane: what is it?

Chres: more like a romantic dinner just the two of us

Lane: that's sweet

Chres: yeah but I want it to be like we are somewhere else instead of here. Like we are in Paris

Lane: you too much. So what you going to do about that?

Chres: decorating and maybe a little French waiters

Lane: where are the waiters coming from? Heaven (laughs)

Chres: haha very funny (sarcasm)

Lane: sarcastic is we?

Chres: I was thinking that Ray and you could be my waiters

Lane: what?! Why it have to be me and Ray? Why can't it be Craig and Keke or somebody else

Chres: I don't want Craig to eat up all the damn food and Keke play to much

Lane: no she don't

Chres: sometimes

Lane: and I'm already helping you with this cleaning now you want me to be your waiter. Nigga you gonna have to pay (laughs)

Chres: I ain't paying you shit (laughs)

Lane: you have to pay me something. I'm working my ass off at least you can pay me with a bottle of champagne

Chres: and where the hell am I'm going to get that from. Heaven. (laughs)

Lane: I don't think champagne would be in heaven probably hell thou

Chres: I'm not going to even respond to that.

Lane: you just did by saying that you are not going to respond

Chres: you play to much.

Chres P.O.V

I don't know what I will do without her. Lane is something special and I know I can depend on her for anything. She play to much but that's what I like about her. Whoever the nigga she date better be good to her if not I'm going to show him how bad my fist can get. A girl like Lane need a person who's good to her cause she is so funny, nice, sweetest person that a boy could have as a friend/sister. Which makes me wonder why the hell she in juvenile ? Also do she like boys or girls..... I never heard her talk about a nigga so that got me wondering.... Not that have anything against her being gay. Is she thou?

Charlie:I dedicate this chapter to my Mexican panda who wanted me to update. So I did lol but what do you think about this chapter? Isn't it sweet for Chres to be making a romantic date for Asia. Is Jessica ever going to let Chres go and see that he is taken? Will Chres ever hit that? If you know what I mean *wink wink* also is Lane gay? Hmmmm. Anyway Vote, Comment,and share. Love you my darlings:)