And then i got high....

Ray Ray P.O.V 

I was at my usual spot at "The Zone". That's what everyone calls it and that's how its known. Anyway its my favorite place. Heck I would like to get buried here if I could pick a place to get buried. It's a place where I can be myself, a place where I can have rest a place that makes me feel good, a place that I get high as fuck. 

(Ray was sitting down at the table playing cards while the music is blasting loud which was playing "I got 5 on it" *go and listen to that song man I'm telling you that is a song where you get ya high on to lol not that I do drugs OK back to story*)

Ray: Man pass the deck.

Mami: Man hold up I gotta see how much I got, like damn. (smoking weed) Ight it's your turn.

Ray: Bruh I don't see you winning. You might as well give up like now.

Mami: Ha! Shit you wish.

Blue: (eating Burger King) man did y'all here about what happen to Red? 

Mami: Yeah everybody was talking about that shit 

Ray: Bruh that's messed up like for real. How the hell Red got caught selling at Walmart?

Mami: Turns out that the one who tried to buy it from him was a UC *undercover* 

Ray: Damn that's why my rule is 'don't know then don't sell'. (Mami and blue laughs and dap each other) 

Blue: True that! 

(then all of a sudden the police comes and bangs on the door) 

Police: Open up!!! 

Mami: Man who the fuck is it? Like damn(goes and look out the window) Oh shit bruh that's; them lights *police* 

Blue: Aww shit man c'mon!

Ray: Damn we couldn't even finish the game.

Mami: Ray fuck the game man I'm out (climbs out the window and so does Blue but as soon Ray tried to leave the police then breaks down the door and runs after Ray) 

Police: yo get ya ass over here (starts running after Ray, then catches up with him and tackles him to the ground) Put your hands behind your back (takes out handcuffs) 

Ray: (mumbles underneath his breath) man this shit ain't fair.

Police: Life isn't fair so deal with it; get up. (Ray stands up with his hands behind his back) 

Ray: Man all I was doing was just playing cards; shit what's wrong with that?

Police:(walks to his car) A lot of things well first you're about 16 or 17. Why are you not in school?

Ray: I been done with that.

Police: Exactly and you weren't just playing cards, you were packing and selling.

Ray: So? Don't act like you never smoke... 

Police: No I don't and I never will.

Ray: Man whatever how long am I gonna be in there?

Police: Ah... about 6 months to a year.

Ray: Damnnn!

Police: Oh and it gets better. You won't be going to jail, you will be going to school. 

Ray: What?! Didn't I say I'm done with that? It ain't going to take me nowhere in life 

Police: Well it's a juvenile school

Ray: What the actual fuck? Aww c'mon man just take me to jail.

Police: No; that's way to much fun for you. (laughs) Trust me you'll enjoy "Good Behavior" 

Ray: Please. The only things I enjoy are sex, getting high, turning it up, playing cards, eating Taco Bell and did I say getting high? ... Man just take me to jail.

Police: Stop calling me 'man'. I have a name.

Ray: I didn't ask for it so doesn't it occur to you that I don't give 2 fucks about your name?

Police: Well don't it occur to you that you will be going to juvenile?

Ray: Shut up.

Author's note: What's up my people how did you like the first few chapters? I been thinking about this story a lot and I came up with so much ideas for it so it's gonna be greattt. Yeah I been watching TV so that's how I come up with the ideas. lol but tell me what you think about Asia... isn't she such a bad ass (Ms. Roberts says she is lol) and do you think that juvenile  will change her into a good ass? Yes, no, maybe so? You tell me and oh yeah what about Ray? Isn't it sad that he didn't even finish his game? And that's messed up how he would be the one to get caught smh. But anyway 5 comments and 5 votes please its really easy so do it like now :)