Special Date

Jessica P.O.V

I heard about Chres special date that he was supposed to be doing for Asia I wasn't stalking him or nothing like that trust me I'm not that crazy. I actually heard Ray and Lane fussing in the hall one last night though I was pretending that I was sleep. They were both arguing about who is going to serve the food I'm guessing Chres choose them to be his waiters or something. I wish he picked me but he really don't know me like that and plus why would I want to serve food to the girl who he is going out with? Crazy? Much. I just want to be close to him as much as I can but again why cause the fact that he loves someone else. I wish that was me. I wish he loved me, I wish I was his girl, I wish I was Asia, I wish he was giving me a surprise special date. Sad thing about it he isn't.

Lane P.O.V

Chres really need to be paying for this or at least I should drink me a bottle of beer damn I'm so worn out that I need a bottle of gin straight up. Today was the day that Chres will be taking Asia on his romantic dinner and yes I am working my ass off trying to keep things organize while at the same time trying to get Ray ass busy who is kinda being lazy but the nigga wanted to be noisy songs better get his ass up and work. I was just almost done with the list I wrote but I had one more thing not checked ughhh I need a special date my damn self.

Asia P.O.V

I was laying down in bed since today is Saturday and their is no school so I was thinking that maybe Chres and I can spend some time together which by the way where is Chres? Gosh. He been gone since this morning now it's 3:45 pm!! I hope he is not ignoring me:( okay I'm sounding really Desperate and lonely right now. I must admit that I am but I'm missing Chres!!! We haven't hardly even said anything to each other and we sleep in the same damn room for God sakes!!! I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves as I sat up on my bed I pushed my pillow. A little over when something caught my eye. It was a white folded sheet of paper which had Chres name on it I quickly unfolded it and read it. The note said

"Good morning my Love:) I know you probably are woke huh? (well you must be woke to be reading this note) back on to what I'm sayin is that I love you (of course you may know that.....Hopefully) anyway I know we haven't been communicating for a while well that's because I been busy doing something (for you) so meet me in room 308B tonight at 6:00 sharp (don't be late or I'm going to go in panic attack and think you left me) look beautiful (as always) bye and I love you:)"

I couldn't help but laugh at this note. My heart begin to pound really fast at the fact that first Chres have a surprise for me!! Second. I know he wasn't ignoring me for something bad. Awwwww I can't wait for tonight.

Lane: (walks in the room) Good morning Asia

Asia: Good morning. Hey Lane did you know that Chres is giving me a surprise for tonight (smiles)

Lane: did Ray tell you?!! (snapped)

Asia: no. Chres left me a note. Wait I wasn't supposed to find out or something?

Lane: Chres must have did that. Okay well first girl you can't be going on no date looking ratchet

Asia: I look ratchet?

Lane: yes you do now c'mon get your ass out this bed so you can look un-  ratchet (laughs)

Asia: Ight.

Lane: Where is Keke?

Asia: her and Jacob went to the library for a project (goes in the bathroom)

Lane: okay. Well take your shower and I be right back (leaves and goes to the library)

INSIDE LIBARY...........

Keke: okay so how do you say I love you in Spanish (laughs)

Jacob: (speaks Spanish) Yo Amor Usted (smiles) That's how you say I love you