What you gotta say?

Finally Asia got out of he shower wearing some gray sweat pants with a tweety bird shirt. She sat down on her bed and looked at TV with the others. They were watching "Family Guy" (that show is to damn funny like its hella crazy the bird is the word lol back to story) While it was just being in the middle of the show when Brian tries to ask the women out in the bar Tanya walks in the room along with Dashia and her clique.

Jordan: (mumbles) look who step on it

Keke: (to Jordan) the Bitch and her bitches (laughs)

Dashia: who y'all looking at!?

Jordan: gurl I know you ain't damn well coming up in our room talking bout who we looking at!! Dashia you better calm ya ass down

Dashia: bitch shut the fuck up (Jordan stood up but Keke grabbed her arm)

Jordan: let me go. This bitch think she bad (tries to break free from Keke)

Keke: c'mon Jordan she is not even worth it

Asia: why is y'all even in here?

Tanya: cause they is with me! You gotta problem with it?

Asia: I know this hoe ain't snapping at me?!!

Keke: can we just all sit- (Yanna cuts her off)

Yanna: gurl shut the fuck up!

Keke: what?!!

Yanna: you heard me i didn't stutter

Asia: look Tanya why won't you and your Lil hoes get the fuck out this room!

Tanya: first of all I'm not no Hoe! Second of all this is my room too so in that case they can be in here!

Jordan: y'all just some messy ass bitches coming to start shit

Dashia: we ain't came here to start nothing! Jordan you need to keep ya mouth shut before I put you on mute like I did the last time

Jordan: when in the hell did you ever put me on mute? Bitch I'm the one that knock you the fuck out so in that case I put you on mute! I don't know if I knocked you in the head to damn hard but what i remember is you holding ya hands up covering your head and ain't doing shit like a scary bitch (Dashia stood their dumbfounded cause she knew that Jordan was telling the truth)

Yanna: somebody better get her

Keke: somebody better get ya ass!! What the fuck is wrong with you?

Bethany; don't talk to my girl like that!

Yanna: Keke don't be acting like you some bad ass bitch cause i will go all ham on you

Keke: well nothing happen yet!

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

I don't know what the fuck was wrong with those delusional hoes but if they wanna put on a show then lights camera action! I didn't mind fighting a bitch if I had to. I was just trying to keep everything calm but these hoes need to be straighten out. I went up to Yanna face and she backed up (scary bitch) I looked at Asia to see what she was doing but all I saw was her wrestling Tanya on the bed. Before I could turn around I felt somebody grabbed my hair I knew it was Yanna. That hoe waited till I was off focus before she threw in a punch. I couldn't do nothing but I tried my best to get her ass off of me.

Keke: bitch let go off my fucking hair!!!!

Yanna: yea who is crying now!!

Keke: I ain't crying bitch!! And you not even doing shit but pulling my hair. If you was a real bad ass bitch you would fight me with ya hands only. So in that (Yanna cuts her off)

Yanna: ight let's fight then (Yanna let go of Keke hair)

Jordan P.O.V

I wasn't in no mood to be fighting. This shit is crazy all I wanted to do was chill with my girls and watch "Family Guy" is that hard to ask for?!! I know I put Dashia on hush mood cause the bitch was just standing in the corner. I saw Keke going at it with Yanna and Asia with Tanya. Lane on the other hand was trying to break up the fight. I wanted to help but I saw jaden. He was standing right in front the door I looked at him and he whispered something to me but I couldn't hear him. So taking one last look at the fight I went into the hallway to see what Jaden wanted. I felt bad for leaving my girls hanging but it seems like everytime I see Jaden nothing else matters. Even though I only knew him one day it was just something about this boy that- that.. I like.

Jaden: look like y'all having some fun in their

Jordan: (slightly chuckles) yea we having a blast. But what did you say cause I couldn't hear you

Jaden: oh I said do you wanna come with me

Jordan: where?

Jaden: to my room

Jordan: um I don't- (jaden cuts her off)

Jaden: you remember you said that we could hang out

Jordan: I said maybe

Jaden: can you maybe come to my room

Jordan: for what?

Jaden: just to- (Asia cuts jaden off when he heard Asia yelling "Bitch get up"!)

Jordan: OK let's go (gets ready to walk)

Jaden: wait. You serious

Jordan: yea it's to much noise

Jaden: ight (walks to his room)

Narrator (Keke) P.O.V

Jordan left us to go with some nigga who she hardly knew. When the rest of us girls found out we were mad as fuck cause we all supposed to stick up and have each other backs. Thought we couldn't be mad at her forever cause of what happened. To her.

About 5 minutes later Chres and the rest of the boys came in.

Jacob: it's a cat fight (laughing)

Chres: Asia what the- (he sees Tanya punching Aaid in the face and that's when Chres lost it) Hey bitch get the fuck off my girl

Tanya: she ain't ya girl!

Chres: yes the fuck she is (He tries to break off the fight but Tanya kept on punching so Chres slapped Tanya right on her face causing her to fall off the bed)

Tanya: OMG OMG!! (crying) how could you

Asia: you deserved it bitch! (kicks her)

Chres: baby you alright? (brushing Asia hair out of her face)

Asia: I'm good I was beating her ass

Chres: why didn't you come get me

Asia: Chres I can handle myself

Chres: I know but I should of handle it cause I don't want to get one scratch on your precious face (kisses her forehead)

Later on that day Dashia along with Tanya and the rest left. Tanya also took her suitcase since she said that she won't be staying in their with them. Though everybody was glad she did. They were all restless so they went to bad without saying another word. Jordan however stayed with Jaden and slept over in his room but they didn't do nothing they basically just watched tv and talked. Chres didn't go to sleep fast as everyone else, he kept thinking about what he had did. He didn't mean to slap Tanya (but the hoe deserved it) he just wanted her to get off of Asia who was now sound asleep with Chres since she felt right asleep when he was asking her what had happen and after gotten done explaining she went to sleep. Chres just had something on his mind. Yes. He had Tanya on his mind.....