Afterwards

Jordan P.O.V

Finally we were done making love-....... Wait was it love? Or we were just done from having sex? Hmmmm. Well I think Jaden is a nice and funny guy; he makes me smile when I'm down and I can talk to him when I have no one else with me. My only question is do Jaden feel the same about me? Though right now my thoughts were really thinking about what we just done. I couldn't help but smile as we caught are breathes we didn't say nothing for a while we only heard are heart beating really fast. I then caught my breathe and put the sheet to cover my chest. I sat up on bed and looked at Jaden who still had sweat coming from his forehead he looked at me and I put on a huge kool- aid smile cause I was kinda feeling good.

Jordan: hey

Jaden: hey (breathe) I- I- I'm so tired

Jordan: (laughs) I sexed you that good

Jaden: hahah very funny (wipes forehead)

Jordan: no seriously thou did I?

Jaden: you was alright....

Jordan: I was alright?

Jaden: (smiles) naw girl you know I'm playing. You worn a nigha out

Jordan: ha thanks and you were good too

Jaden: yea I know huh I beat that up like bow chica wow wow

Jordan: (laughs) yeah you sure did. (silence)

Jaden: soooo you're spending the night here?

Jordan: why would you even ask something like that. Yeah I spending a night baby (smiles)

Jaden P.O.V

OK?... She seems a little to happy and wait the fuck up did she just call me "Baby"? I know i was calling her that we'll not calling practically screaming out "Baby" but that was only when we were having sex. Now it's over. I don't want Jordan to get in the wrong idea and think we some sort of couple now. Oh Hell Naw.

Jaden: ight (turns around facing the wall)

Jordan: what you doing?

Jaden: (yarns) going to sleep

Jordan: oh. Well tonight was fun and I was thinking that well since you and I are going to be in here like almost 6 months to an year we I lights as well stay here with you. Since we are going out and I know Asia and them don't wanna see me and already mad. Tomorrow  I can go get my stuff if you want and oh yeah since you know we just had sex and stuff I was thinking that if I'm not saying that I am but you never know cause you are the only person I had done it with so if I'm pr- Jaden you listening? (Jaden is now snoring) Jaden? Babe you up? (Jaden is still sleep) oh um well I guess we just talk Tomorrow. (Kisses Jaden on the forehead) Goodnight.

Jordan P.O.V

What did I just get myself into?