Bucky The Player ☆

Warnings: Idk drinking, maybe? maybe SA if you squint, implied smut

A/N: This is one of my shortest, but prob my fav oneshot so far

IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE CONSIDER VOTING <3 THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES!

Last Edit: 8/23/2023

Natasha fought off the guards, efficiently ridding the perimeter of the men before they could send a signal of distress. All of it was quite a feat, considering she was wearing a small black dress coming down to her mid-thigh. The same simple piece that she always wore to parties. It was a wonder how no one recognized her.

Their bodies hit the floor, and all she had to do was push a few red strands back behind her ear. Not a nail chipped or a drop of sweat.

"Come on, Sam. Can't you boys just get along." She said, pressing a finger to her earpiece and rolling her eyes.

Sam had already made it inside. Smiling and mingling with the high-class organized crime leaders attending. Adjusting his tie before grabbing a cocktail off a waiter's tray.

"No drinking on the job, Sam," Bucky quipped, nudging Sam with his elbow as he passed.

The super soldier had cut his hair for this mission, doing it up nicely. He had on a black suit that was pressed to have crisp edges and a dark red dress shirt underneath. He didn't know if he liked being dressed up or not, but he did like bothering Sam, so he continued to make comments as they winded through party guests, keeping a good distance between themselves to not draw any attention till Romanoff got in.

They had one job: to move in and act as a backup if the schmoozing with Romanoff didn't work out and things went downhill.

The target, Xavier Alcazar, had barely moved from his corner of the party. He didn't need to go to people to talk because people came to him. What seemed to be a ring of Xavier's 'friends', more likely his bodyguards, loosely hung around him. Natasha just had to find a way in.

"Bar," Natasha murmured. The boys had already taken notice of the redhead, who was leaning over the bar with a drink in hand, red lipstick leaving a pretty mark on the glass. The boys had already begun to make their way over casually, passing by some of the absolute worst criminals known to the public and some that went under SHIELD's radar till now.

"Kill 'em, Tiger," Sam cheered before turning around and putting his elbows on the bar to watch her make her move. This was Natasha's job. Even when she was a widow, she abused her femininity to fool men into making mistakes and giving up information. They always cooperate in the end.

She walked up to one of the friends, smiling as she batted her lashes while talking to him, swinging her hips. The guard kept a straight face, not even looking at her. Like looking at a pair of tits is going to automatically make his knees buckle. Maybe he would. I mean shit, have you seen Natasha? She is far from blemished.

"The guard does not want to give it up," Sam said to Bucky, who still faced the opposite direction. Updating him on the situation at hand.

Natasha stayed and pushed her chest forward a bit, working the guard right into her hands. She placed her fingertips on his cheek, forcing him to acknowledge her, his head turned down, making lustful eye contact with her. The man turned to the side, and Natasha pressed herself against him. She said something, and he looked to the side and let her in. Moving through a lot less crowded inner circle.

"She's in"

Natasha casually set her drink down on a waiter's tray and thanked him discreetly. She pulled her dress down to above her knees before politely addressing the target. She had a confident smile, her white teeth contrasted with the red lipstick. Xavier smirked back, looking down and up her body, stopping at every curve. They conversed, and it looked like she was managing to make the target a little more relaxed. Relaxed is vulnerable.