Loud and Clear 🇺🇸

Steverogersxf!reader

Warnings: kidnapping, starvation, drugging, vomit, chains, whipping, NG tubes, broken bones, beatings

I looked up across the room, trying to get to the kid. Steve had chains around his neck, wrists, and ankles. His head would lob forward and then he jerked back up as the chain on his neck pressed into him. He must be drugged to hell for it to affect him this bad.

I feel guilty, having been chained a lot less because of my lesser human strengths. My hands just behind my back, tied to the wall by a longer rope.

I pushed as close to him as possible, twisting my wrists so much that they burn. I haven't loosened the rope at all either. So now I'm about halfway to him when the door slams open and a group of men walk in.

One of them kneels between me and Steve, making me twist to try and see him again. He took Steve's chin in his hand, forcing Steve to look at him.

"I assume you know why you're here"

He grogilly shook his head, mumbling a negative. I watched as he stepped away, Steve's eyes flashing up to me, not desperate, but there's a certain fire in those blues.

"You're going to tell me the passwords to access Ultron's mainframe"

"No" I shouted, rushing forward toward the man.

I was automatically pulled back by my arms, my back slamming against the concrete. Steve yelled clearly "Hey! Stop!"

"You decide what happens... Now what are the passcodes"

"Captain Steven Grant Rogers 54985870"

I smile, the man's brows furrow, "Is that the number?"

"Captain Steven Grant Rogers 54985870" he repeats, almost spitting it at the man. He backs up, looking at me before asking, "What's he doing?"

"Sargeant Y/n L/n 54987801"

"Fucking hell! Damn it"

He pulled me by my shirt, getting just my face closer to Steve. The harsh scrape against my knees making me hiss. He grabbed at my cheeks, "Look at her! You continue on this bullshit and she will be the one get hurt"

We've both served. We know how this ends. We cannot give up the codes, and I can take it. We've been trained to be able to take it. And nothing... nothing can be worse than what I've already been through.

"Captain Steven Grant Rogers 54985870"

He emphasized each word as I watched his pupil dilate wildy. As I was pulled away he started yelling for me, he doesn't me to get hurt, but he knows that we cannot give him what he wants.

We know what happened last time Ultron reigned, the destruction and the loss, not only that but we almost were unsuccessful in our fight against him.

They dragged me by my arms out of the room, into one right next to Steve. Enough for him to hear but not be able to see.

They pushed me to my knees, scraping them against the floor again. I gritted my teeth at them, not letting them have the opportunity to see my fear.

The one who has led the group knelt in front of me, "What is it?"

"Sargeant Y/n L/n 54987801" I emphasize as they put my head against the back wall, a hand keeping me there. I can hear them moving shit around in the room, and I can only imagine the many forms of torture I've endured in my past.

They turned me around quickly, men untying my hands and gripping my arms as hard as they can, bruising my forearms. They placed my palms on the wood contraption my fingers kept in place on the edge and my palm flat on the top.