A Name pt.2 🐍

lokixf!reader
warnings: choking, abuse, meanieheads

VOTE IF U THINK ITS GOOD. STAY HOT! <3

I placed the wine glass in front of him, everyone's eyes were fixed on me. It was a simple job really, but from what I can tell Odin never requests specific servants and now I have to be extra careful. Thor, Frigga, Loki... all struck with a nervousness beyond belief. And then me, shaking, still hurting, tired.

Odin would summon me over and he would order me to do some other ridiculous tasks. I'd follow without hesitation. Just be good. Get through.

"Go get us some more grapes, quickly."

I trotted away, heading to the kitchen and asking for grapes. He handed me the large plate, and I struggled to keep it up. Grimacing as I set it in front of them, knees going to the floor.

I saw his glass was empty and went and fetched the jug of wine, trying to get ahead of the King. I asked, "More wine?" to the table and Odin nodded me over.

I brought the large jug up with a groan, pouring as best I could with how shaky I am. Nerves on display for the whole family to see. I spilt some outside his glass and set the jug down profusely apologizing, "It was just heavy, I'm sorry, your highness, I will get it cleaned right away."

"It's fine. Calm down." he bellowed. I stopped, awaiting his next order, "So uptight" he laughed like the family would laugh with him. Thor looked at me with an apologetic frown on his face.

"Have some it'll calm you down" he lifted his glass, putting it in my fingers. I shook my head setting it back down, "I'm sorry. I can't, your highness."

"I'm offering. Take it." His voice obviously getting more upset, coarser as he goes on, "You will accept what I give you."

"I can't, I'm sorry. I literally cannot, it's not good for us."

He turned, looking at me, brows furrowed, hands clenched, "Get on your knees."

"Odin, let it go." Frigga said with the same stern tone.

I got on my knees, every muscle in my body rejecting the action. My eyes stung with new fear, my head down.

"Open up."

I shook my head, watching as he picked up his cup and brought it over the table and near me. I can't. I can't do it.

"Open."

"Father stop. She can't. Leave her alone."

He plugged my nose, forcing me to open my mouth to breathe. I pulled away, crying, hand to my chest.

"Get back here." he bellowed towering over me. I put my hands over my head in protection.

"She's pregnant!" Loki shouted, tears falling as he stood. He's climbing over chairs to pick me up, letting me cower in his arms. I dug my face into his chest, choosing not to look.

"She's pregnant. Leave her alone. She can't."

~ ~ ~

I ran through the field, trying to make it to the gate before the guards find me. Allfather said that I'd never see the light of day again, Loki promised he would find me. Meeting spot in the woods, a few days.

But he told me to run.

My hands bunched my dress to my knees, every few seconds I'd look back over my shoulder. I was a few dozen meters from the gate before I heard the galloping of horses. Forcing me to run that slight bit faster.

I got to the gate, trying to figure out just how I was going to get over it. It's too big to jump and the bars made it impossible to squeeze through or climb. I looked around and instead moved to the wall, sticking my feet into the divots of the stone and starting to pull myself up.