On Video pt.1 👟

pietroxf!reader

Warnings: Fall, scrapes, pepper spray, being tied up, straitjacket, beatings, blood, crying, electrocution, threats, betrayal, character deaths, collared

THANK YOU FOR READING! YOU ARE HOT AND LOVELY AND PRETTY AND HANDSOME AND SMART AND LOVED BY ME! LOVE YOU, BABES! IF YOU LIKE THIS ONE, PLEASE VOTE, AND IF NOT COMMENT ON WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED! <3

He showed me again, "Jump kick, land, okay? You've almost got it. Try one more time."

I smiled at Peter, nodding again before getting back on the skateboard. I tried it again, pushing the back of the board up. All at once, the board slipped out from underneath me, and I was thrown backward. Concrete caught my elbow, hip, and head.

Peter rushed over, "Oh my gosh are you okay?"

"Owwww" I groaned, sitting up slowly. Peter was freaking out, kneeling next to me as I shook my head.

"You're bleeding!"

"Pete, it's just a scrape, calm down, I'm alright," I said pulling my bicep over my chest to take a look at the place in question. It was a pretty good scrape, can't blame him for freaking out.

Peter held his hand out to help me up and I took it, lurching forward when he pulled. We laughed as we picked up our boards and started on the walk home.

~ ~ ~

As the doors opened, I was suddenly greeted. He almost knocked me over with how fast he was in front of me, "Princessa."

Peter practically ran past him, surely afraid of how he will react when he sees the scrapes. Pietro is very protective, and I always end up calming him down before things get too bad.

"What's the matter with him?" He asked, turning to watch the kid awkwardly wait for the elevator.

"He's fine." I giggled. As he turned he grazed my arms and I hissed, trying to get him to walk with me to my floor. Pietro told me all about his day and the videogame I got him started on.

"Want to stay on my floor for a bit tonight? Just hang out while I do some homework and errands?" I finally asked as we came to my elevator doors.

"Sure. That sounds fun, Princessa."

He sat down on my couch and I went into my room. I was quick to peel off my layers of clothes and slip in for a quick shower, but soon as the water started there was a woosh and Pietro was standing outside the bathroom door.

"Princessa? Do you want any help with that shower?" He asked, dropping his voice lower and sugaring it up for me.

I giggled under my breath, unable to hold myself back from teasing, "I don't know I think I can handle cleaning myself off."

"Are you sure?"

I unlocked the bathroom door with a click, and before I knew it he was standing under the water undressed with that flirty smirk on his face.

It wasn't long till his eyes sharpened and brows knit together. His thick accent returns when he gets upset, and now as his cheeks redden it's clear, "What happened?"

I hadn't seen how bad it looked till he said that, my whole left side was scraped and bruised an awkward purple. It stung but it didn't feel as bad as it looked for sure.

"Y/n, did someone hurt you?"

"No! No, Pietro. I fell in the park today, I'm good. Can barely feel it." I calmed as I stepped into the shower with him. His blue eyes looked me over, "If it hurts you should tell me, I want to take care of you. I worry."