🍋 Teaching 🔨

Been holding onto this one since Jan 14

Warnings: teasing, biting, face fuck, bondage, exhibitionism, make outs, finger fucks, hickeys, hair pulling, choking

UM... EDEN IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE I'M BEGGING DON'T GO ANY FURTHER

ANYONE ELSE... HAVE FUN! VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT, SWEETHEARTS! YOU'RE AMAZING! <3

~ ~ ~
*Thors pov*

I leaned over, trying to be sly, "So, how do I start? I mean, Gods don't really... do this. But I want to make her happy, to please her, make her release for me"

"Okay, chill out, bud" Natasha laughed.

Y/n moved through the kitchen, making her tea. She loves tea, the way it feels, the way it tastes.

"Well... what do I do? I can't keep looking at her while her body calls for me like that"

"Thor... just watch this" Natasha mumbles walking up to an unknowing Y/n. Natasha spoke softly, slowly creeping her hand onto Y/n's hip, then under her shirt on her back.

"Natasha, what are you- um-"

"What? I can-" Natasha starts to pull her hand away.

"No! I was just- Thor- I'm confused"

"Confused? Or..." Natasha reached up, her hot breath grazing Y/n's ear, "flustered"

Natasha's hands snuck under Y/n's shirt, and I want to be the one doing it. When Natasha turned her head, Y/n's eyes fogged with lust, "It doesn't take a lot of dirty talk to make her blush like this"

"Wha- Are y-"

"I asked her to teach me. Is that okay?" I ask, taking a few steps closer.

"Look, she's going red, how cute" Natasha place a perfectly manicured nail on Y/n's cheek. Natasha took my hand, my palm out, and slid it up Y/n's shirt, clenching her fingers around mine to show me what to do. How to grab her pretty chest. What her soft skin feels like on mine.

"Now... a lot of what you do is up to you. Or her. But most of the time, Y/n likes to listen. She likes to be taken care of. She knows that we know best"

"You're so soft, so pretty" I whispered, still focused on the cup of her bra.

"Just wait till the fabric is gone"

"When do we-"

"Not yet. You'll learn. Y/n needs a little warming up. Not only that but she makes pretty noises and faces"

"So what do I do?"

Natasha had pressed Y/n against the kitchen counter, dragging fingertips along her thighs. Natasha smirked, then continued, "Those lips, bring them here"

Natasha brought a gentle finger to Y/n's cheek, directing her to turn into a gentle kiss, which turns more passionate, both of them pushing into each other. Y/n's hands seemed unsure, hovering around the kitchen counter behind her.

The agent pulled away, leaving Y/n breathless, chest heaving under my hand. I pulled away, just watching for a while, trying to stay more focused on learning than on how I'm feeling.

"Look and listen, these are called hickeys. Y/n enjoys them here, this spot" she tapped sultrily. A few inches above her collarbone, next to the vein.

When Natasha put her lips there Y/n shuddered, her head dropping, lips parting. This is what I wanted. Her vulnerability.

"Shouldn't we go somewhere? The bed?" I ask, curious why Natasha hasn't pulled us down the hall.

Natasha smiled, nipping at her skin, then backing up, "Y/n, do you wanna go?"