🍋Strawberries☆

SubBuckyxSwitchF!Reader
Warnings: bondage, shoving, biting, thigh riding, choking?ish

It had been a long day. I had made a mistake at work this morning and my boss got upset with me. Then my nap got intterupted when my little brother got sick, my Mom couldn't take care of him cause of her work so I had to. Not only that but when I brought him to my apartment he got sick on my carpet which I had to clean. And my boyfriend Bucky was out on a call with the Avengers so I was alone for the night.

I started chopping strawberries for a snack to eat while I continued to do my mountain of homework. I had taken my brother back to my moms house just an hour earlier and was now alone to work on the English rough draft that I have to have for my class tomorrow.

My comfort was disturbed by the sound of my front door opening, I specifically remember locking it and putting up the deadbolt. I clutched the knife in my fingers, staying still for a moment just to see if maybe I had imagined it. Soft footsteps rattled through my small apartment and I instinctively ducked beneath the cabinets.

Bucky always told me about how I should be extra careful when hes out on missions. How families of the Winter Soldier's victims, old HYDRA agents, current S.H.I.E.L.D enemies, all wanted to come after him.

I released a small breath trying to stay as quiet as possible. Clutching the small paring knife to my chest, I slowly inched up and looked over the edge of the beige counter.

"Shit, Buck! I thought someone broke in"

"Sorry" he said, softly setting down his keys on the small brown dining table.

"Thought you weren't supposed to be back for a few more days?"

He moved through the small kitchen putting a hand on my back to make space to get to the fridge. I continued my previous work on the rosy strawberries, using the knife to cut a bad patch out of the one in my hand.

"Me too, but I guess the idiots made a mistake earlier than predicted"

"Good, I'm glad youre safe"

Bucky moved behind me as I place the quarters of a strawberry in the bowl next to me, placing his arms around my waist. He put his nose in my hair as I attempted to ignore the super soldier and continue preparing my snack.

He stole a strawberry from the bowl and I pushed him playfully, "Hey! Get your own!"

"What are you doing up anyways? I assumed you'd be asleep when I got home"

"I have an English paper rough draft due tomorrow and we both know how terrible I am at writing"

He gave a low laugh before kissing my cheek, "Barnes" I warned, knowing exactly where this was going to go if I let him continue.

"I'm not doing anything" he said continuing to kiss my cheek moving very slowly down.

"I have things to do, Buck"

He moved further down stopping my hands on the cutting board, his lips meeting the corner of my jaw.

"Stop me then, push me away, say no and I'll stop"

"Unless you want to write that paper for me, I suggest you go take a cold shower"

He kept moving further down my neck, finding the special sweet spot where my neck meets my shoulder, and instead of resisting, I now found myself moving my head to the side to give him better access to the skin.

He pulled away and I immediately turned back towards him, pushing him against the fridge and connecting our lips together. It's intense and passionate and he starts moving forward pushing me so off balance that I have to grip his shirt to stay standing. When we released, I caught my breath as Buck took his shirt off.