🍋Work☆

Guess who it is? Bucky!

Warnings: smut, pretty vanilla

Last night I feel asleep on him, stuck between him and the couch, my head on his chest, right below his chin. He had his flesh arm wrapped around me, his soft snoring lulling me to sleep.

I felt him move my arm from around him. Softly setting it down on our green couch. I groaned, putting it back around him, holding him even tighter.

"Doll, you awake?"

After another few seconds he tried to move his torso out from under me. This time I fully woke up, saying a soft, "No"

"Y/n, I have to go"

"No, you have to stay here with me"

"I have a meeting at five, it's currently four. I need to shower, and then make the drive there, babe"

"No" I groaned, my head still over his heart, the soft thump ringing through my ears.

He laughed, lifting up and keeping me in his lap. He kissed the top of my head, my eyes barely open. I latched onto his shirt, not letting go. I don't want him to leave.

"Babe" he mumbled, trying to pull me off of him.

The atmosphere seemed to change and I felt his breath by my ear, his teeth grazing the outside.

"Last chance, Y/n"

My eyes flashed open, my hands tensing in his shirt. I felt his smile against me as his nose dug into my hair.

I smiled as I felt him kiss behind my ear, then in the crook of my neck, then on my shoulder. Slow and loving, the biting and sucking.

"Stay" I pleaded, turning over my shoulder and looking up at him. My eyes meeting his beautiful blues, then finally reaching up to kiss him.

As we kissed, he pulled me closer now, dragging my left thigh over his, making me straddle him. He pulled away, breathing heavily, his hands sliding up my back, keeping me upright.

"Buck" I whimpered, tracing circles into his chest with my fingernails. Soon enough my hands made their way down, pulling the hem of his shirt over his head.

He smiled down at me as he put his hands under my thighs, lifting me up and placing me gently back on the couch. Buck stayed between my hips, kissing my collarbones lovingly.

"You know, I should punish you, making me stay"

"Talk a big game for someone who bottomed just a few days ago" I teased, tracing my fingers between his carved abs, down his v-line, stopping above his trousers.

"Watch your mouth, or I'll have to put it to better use"

He tugged my shirt over my head, and unlatching my bra, as soon as he got it off started worshipping my body with kisses and bites. His hands steadily placed at the curve of my waist.

I put my fingers through his hair, keeping his mouth around my breasts, thumbing a piece of hair out of his face so I could get the bestview of him.

"You wanna ride? Or are you too tired?" he asked pulling away from me for just a moment. His breath hitting my skin, making me shiver.

"Ride"

I sat up, taking my pointer and middle fingers and dragging them along his waistband, looking up with bedroom eyes. He shakily exhales, throwing his head back as I release his hardened cock from his underwear. It hitting his abs with how hard he was. Bucky letting out a hiss as soon as the cold air hit it.

He bent over, pulling my pants off, practically drooling at the pretty panties I had happened to be wearing. When I looped my thumbs through the hips of them, he commanded,"Leave them on"

He latched onto my neck, wrapping his metal arm around me and then quickly flipping us so I'm on top, straddling his hips.

He looked up at me, as I pulled him into a kiss, his fingers sliding across my heat. Covered in my own slick. I moaned into his neck, gripping the hair at the nape of his neck, lifting myself up. Ready to take him.

He pushed my panties aside and ran his tip through my folds. His face flushed. His lips parted. His pupils dilated. Eyes hazy. He mumbles incoherently before clearly saying, "Put me in"

I leant my forehead against his, reaching between my legs and grabbing his cock, giving him a few strokes before placing his tip by my entrance.

I slowly sunk down on him, he's filling me so well, his face perfectly contorted. He lets out some of the most pretty noises, whimpers. It's amazing. He's amazing.

"S- so tight. God"

"Sorry" I dazily apologized, pulling at his hair with my hand, sinking further till finally I reached the base, sitting here for a few seconds before I hear him quickly mumble,"Don't apologize, it's- it's so good"

"Okay, I wanna make you feel good" I breathed, pressing my palms into his thighs to start my rhythm.

He's groaning with each oscillation, his mouth hung open, his brows curling up beautifully. I slowed looking down at his face, recognizing the sensitivity.

"So soon?" I tease, kissing his neck. He pushes my mouth off of him gently, whispering, "Just hard to... focus, when we do it like this"

"When I'm on top?"

He nods, resting his forehead on my chest as I allow him to catch his breath. His thighs tense under me.

"Breathe, Buck"

"You can go"

I started riding him, my hands pressed into his chest giving me the stability I needed. He groaned and hissed with each stroke, worshipping me and only me. I'm the one who makes him feel like this. I'm the only one who can make him feel like this.

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n, Y/n"

"So good, you... my pretty girl"

After I had gone for a while, still trying to find that spot in me, he rushed putting his hands behind my back, "Lean back"

"What? No. I'll fall"

"Just do it, I've got you"

I moved my hands to his knees and leant back into his strong hands. It's easy to forget just how strong he is, that he'd never let me fall. My body pressed in his palms, he's hitting that gummy spot in me with each thrust, making me turn into mush.

"My... my good boy. Fucking me like this. So good. Sssso good"

"For you"

"What? For me what?" I babbled, pushing my hands into his stomach so I can adjust. Adjust so my clit rubs his pelvis everytime. So we can cum together.

"Anything"

With a few good thrusts I came, squeezing him, sucking him in deeper, clouds of white collecting at his base as I felt him shoot ropes of white inside me. His mouth permanently hung open till he slurred, "For you I'd do anything"

He pulled my body forward, leaning me against him. I layed my cheek to his chest. Just like earlier, so I could hear his racing heart. He pulled out, then slowly rolled, placing me on the couch.

Tired from the good fucking I'd just received I let him place a blanket over me, laying into the green couch. My eyes slowly closing.

I heard the shower snap on, while I nuzzled my nose into the blanket he'd layed over me. Drifting into sleep, only disturbed by a soft kiss, "I'll be back, Y/n. Get some sleep. Might go for a round two"

"Put this mouth to use" I repeated, smiling softly.