TSR XXI: What was that?

It's night but I didn't go home yet. I was finishing all the pastries that were ordered by Hybe with the café. It was a lot. It's hard to be a chef but I'm actually enjoying it especially when I am doing things on my own. 

I then wanted to take a rest for a moment on the rooftop of the café. It's beautiful in here because of the city lights that can be scene and the stars and the moon is just waving at you. "Hey!" that was a familiar angelic voice.

Turning my head and there I saw this lady in a beautiful white dress. She's still classy and elegant. She's expensive just like always along with her things and clothes. "Unnie?" I called her.

"So, I heard that you took a leave for three days but you are here today. What happened?" she asked me. To make Lance's vacation better, I took a leave so I can also send her to the airport.

"For sure, he already left unnie," I told her, and just as exactly I saw an airplane flying in the air.

"You didn't send him off?" April unnie asked me curiously.

I then looked at her and smiled. I sipped on my iced americano and said, "He doesn't want me to send him off unnie. That jerk told me that it will be harder for him to leave if he will see me in the airport," I honestly told April unnie.

Lance talked to me yesterday that if possible I wouldn't go to the airport. He doesn't want to see us be apart then he even joked that he might cry if I will be there.

She laughed at what I said. "I'm proud of you Vane. I'm proud that you settled your past well," she said and held my hand that was on top of the table. She's always this kind and comforting. 

"Thanks, unnie. I didn't know but I felt like a thorn was just released from my feet that is hurting me to walk," I told her.

"Yep. The freeing feeling. It's amazing, right?" I felt like she too had something in her past. She's bubbly but you know the bubbly people are usually the ones that have so much in life too.

"Have you experience it, unnie?" I will look nosy but I didn't care anymore.

"Not sure how exactly but all I know is when you free someone, it will make you release that heavy baggage that you have in you," she just casually answered.

April unnie is beautiful. She was this bright smile. Her teeth are very healthy. She looks like someone who has veneers but they are naturally big and healthy. I always admire her beauty because of how angelic she is and how she has duality in her personality. She can pull off any personality. You want a rock chic vibe and she can give it to you. You want a feminine sensitive Victorian type and she can pull it off. A hipster and she can pull it off. Maybe it's the fact that she is a fashion designer and a former flight attendant.

She's tall and beautiful and I don't doubt if Joshua would fall for her beauty. Tonight, she's wearing this strawberry sequin ruffled short sleeve midi dress and it suits her so well. I don't even know if I can pull off that kind of dress. I am more comfortable with pants and shirts recently.