TSR XLVII: Ask her

Thanks for patiently waiting guys! 😘

=====

== Joshua Hong ==

The boys came when Elora and Luan can finally transfer back to their home. "Thank you, guys!" I told them upon they finally entered the home carrying some of my things.

"Don't ever come back home," with the tone Jeonghan said it, he sounded like a sulking kid. Making me smirk because of the silliness.

"What! You're giving me off? How rude are you people?" I asked even crossed my arms on them.

"Yeah. We don't need you anyway," wow! His savageness seriously. It urges me to punch him but I know he's joking.

"Vaney needs you here so we're giving you off hyung," it's what I heard from Vernon.

I was grateful for them because they never really judge my decisions instead, I gained support from them. I need to be with her because the perpetrator wasn't in jail yet. I already explained what happened to the guys and they understand me. They were even the ones who pushed me to live with her because of the chance of abduction.

I can't let my guard down this time especially Elora's condition. I don't know what to even feel, it was overwhelming. Being a dad again? It makes my heart flutter and full and I am in so much delight. It didn't sink into me not until these days.

These guys made themselves at home at her house. They weren't even shy. Elora was in the kitchen. She wanted to cook lunch for the guys when I told her that they might be visiting today. Dokyeom and Mingyu were in the kitchen helping her too. I also wanted to be with her but she doesn't want to. The other guys were playing with Luan and the twins of Yanika, she's on a business meeting today with April so they left the twins in here. The boys are good at handling kids. They love playing with them.

"Seems like Joshua will be getting married first," Jeonghan teasing me again.

"Hyung, you got married first," Seungcheol scoffed at Jeonghan when Dino reminded him of his marital status.

"What I mean is the official marriage where we can all attend like someone who's supporting their friend who's walking down the aisle," Jeonghan gave a defense. The more they teased him because of that. "Did you propose?" Jeonghan just knows how to divert the topic.

"I-I haven't," I honestly told him and I was rattled with that question too.

"Auntie and uncle were pressuring him too but Josh hasn't said anything," Seungcheol with such teasing voice told.

"I don't wanna pressure her too. Just because mom and dad want me married, doesn't mean it's now," I said.