TSR XXXVI: Who

I drove back home because I just have now less than two hours to prepare for dinner. My heart was still filled with so much joy. I don't know how to even say thank you to them already. But I will just do my best to contribute to the business as much as I can. I can't waste all their efforts to help me build myself again.

I sunk myself in the bathtub peacefully and kept my eyes close. I still can't move on from what my unnie showed me. Now, I have to monitor every investment they made for me with their guidance. After thirty minutes of washing, I went to my room and stared at the dress that was laid on my bed. It's beautiful. I asked Joshua where is he going to take me and when I saw it, April unnie was right. I should wear what she picked for me because I felt comfortable with it.

The vanity table was waiting for me, I was looked at my bare face. My freckles are showing which Joshua always admires when we do video calls. He also appreciates my hazel eyes making me feel loved even more. I decided to just put a little to no makeup so the things he loves in my face will show up. Went to put on the dress and sprits the perfume Alexandrya unnie gave me as a congratulatory gift when I told them in our group chat that I already said yes to Joshua. She really visited me just to give it.

I remember her say, use this when you are having a date. She even gave me a wink right after giving it to me. I took a picture of it and send it to our GC to say thank you again when April unnie and Yanika unnie also gave a winking emoji when they saw my message. It was Guerlain Shalimar Eau de Parfum from John Lewis. I haven't use this and it's my first time using it actually.

It smells sweet like vanilla. I love it.

I waited for him to arrive. Fifteen minutes before our call time. I killed time chatting with my unnies. This group chat was recently made by April unnie.

----------

Lads 👭👭

Active now 

April Angelou Tan: Vaney baby! Are you guys on your way?

Me: Still waiting for him unnie.

Yanika Neda Alvarez: Is someone going on a date?

Alexandrya Jinnie Young: Did you use the perfume?

Me: Yes unnie. I used it.

You set your nickname to Elora.

April Angelou Tan set her nickname to Angelou.

Yanika Neda Alvarez set her nickname to Neda.

Alexandrya Jinnie Young set her nickname to Jinnie.

Latest updates... 

(I changed their nicknames and added something interesting with it)