TSR XXVIII: Rhapsodic

Vane could only answer Joshua through an embrace. She was speechless because for a long time someone said they adored her. And unbelievably, someone was brave enough to tell her that they like her. For a long time, someone really cared for her. The feeling that she was deprived for and the feeling that she never thought she could feel again.

She cried and she couldn't help herself but cry at the very moment. Her heart was feeling so much joy. It's rhapsodic for her.

A sudden squealing was heard by the two who were embracing each other on the shore. They separated and saw the rest of the seventeen watching them in a distance. They approached the two with such great smiles on their faces. Anticipation it is. All of them were glad that Joshua could bravely tell his feelings for her finally.

Red flashed on Joshua and Vane's faces after that. They were teased like they were real couples unknowing to others that they aren't romantically together yet. There was indeed a mutual understanding between the two.

"What is going on? The hyungs are getting their queens. How bout us?" Dino their youngest questioned in agony.

Seungkwan immediately hit the back of the head of their maknae gaining a growl of pain from him.

"Stupid. Stop saying nonsense. You are still young," Seungkwan scolding him.

"Pabo hyung. Jeonghan hyung got married at 18. Met his wife at 28 and got divorced at 29. I'm over that age now and I'm still single," their youngest argued.

That was a joke but he still got another hit from the head from Seungkwan again because Jeonghan doesn't seem to take that one easy. "Insensitive," he whispered to his ears.

"I was kidding!" he insisted.

Everyone looked at the youngest as if killing him with their deadly glares now. Jeonghan suddenly laughs.

"It's okay. It was funny though but I didn't get a divorce. Correction," He gave a small laugh before walking away from them.

Now, they all scowled at him.

"Yah hyung! Mianhe! I was just joking," he told his Jeonghan hyung. "Congrats Vane noona and hyung!" he said before running to his Jeonghan hyung to console him.

"Congrats!" they began congratulating the two. It was a weird but satisfying feeling for Vane. Joshua was more than fulfilled by the thought of it.

"Thank you, guys!" Vane elbowed him due to embarrassment and shoot daggers with her glared at Joshua.

"He didn't say he loves me though," it was a joke but Joshua was in the first-hand mortification with what Vane told in front of the guys. She laughed after the awkwardness. "I was kidding. Let's go back to the party," she forced a smile after.

They went back to the venue to continue the party. Joshua took a chance to hold her hand. He intertwined it with his. It feels comfortable for both of them. And Joshua then realized her hand fits exactly to his – the thought of it made him grin.

"What are you smiling about?" Vane saw that and asked him immediately.

Joshua looks at her. "N—nothing," he stammered.

"Liar," she said.

"I said nothing, my sun. I just can't stop smiling when you told them that I didn't tell you I love you. Were you hurt that I said I like you? Did you expect it to be an I love you?" Vane was unprepared for the teasing from Joshua. She thought he forgot about it.