TSR XXXIV: Surprises

== Vanessa Elora Avery ==

I was on the verge of tearing up when Joshua joked about marrying me. It was every girl's dream when a man wanted to marry you. My breath was hitched at that moment that I don't even know how to react now more especially when he whispered it in my ears.

They were staring at us – his co-members. I blinked multiple times, not knowing that my heart was beating me to death.

Damn!

"Breathe cinnamon. It's just me wanting to marry you," I actually did take a deep breath composing myself. Then I whispered to his ears, "Are you sure I wanted to marry you?" I smirked at him then he sulked.

His face was so sour and funny. I was just teasing him. "Cinnamon, don't break my heart this instant. Please," he pleaded and I find it so cute and absurd at the same time. He was such a sweet guy. We just met but he wanted to think of marriage already.

Am I ready? It would not be wistful to marry this man.

I smiled at him and a few minutes later the party started. April unnie arrived with Seungcheol. She's so beautiful wearing this ocean-like tulle dress in a room full of white. She whimpered upon seeing the venue and the people inside it. Heart-melting that a man could prepare this kind of party for her. It felt like a fairy tale coming true.

She even smacked Seungcheol oppa on the shoulders not wanting to enter the venue. She was assisted in front and the program began. All of us at the table were laughing because of how the two were bickering again. They were like teenagers fighting over something.

"They're cute," I uttered.

Joshua looked at me. "You are cuter," this man really is a cajoler. Not wanting to ruin the mood so I just scowled at him.

Surprises kept on coming then suddenly all of the boys at the table were damn surprised to see Yanika unnie in front singing for April unnie. Joshua's face went pale and abruptly his eyes went towards his best friend, Jeonghan oppa who was sitting with his girlfriend on the other side of the table. Everybody became emotional and me being innocent at the side, not knowing what's happening.

"What's happening?" I whispered in Joshua's ears.