TSR XLIX: Scared

Vane's addiction to coconut was getting way too extreme everyday and it was getting harder for Joshua each day. "Hyung, you look devastated," Hoshi asked Joshua who was frowning after a phone call. "잠깐만 (jam-kkam-man). Wait, let me guess. Vaney is asking you again to bring home a coconut?" Hoshi chuckled upon uttering it.

Joshua gave up a small laugh. That first-time Vaney asked the guy to get her a coconut, he didn't have the choice but to ask for help so he bothered all of them the moment. They were freaking mad for what purpose the coconut was for until Joshua finally gave in and told them that Vane is pregnant.

He felt like they're going to kill him at that point but he was more afraid remembering Vane's request. It was a matter of life and death for him at that time. Joshua called all people he could ask for help. And just like always Seventeen got his back. They help him find some store that sells fresh coconut in Korea.

Joshua was currently at work when he got the call from Vaney. "Just call the store again and then asked them to deliver it to your home," Seungcheol suggested after overhearing the conversation between the two.

Joshua nodded and excused himself to call the store, he constantly purchases nowadays. He went back to his group mates with a smile plastered on his face. "Was that good news?" Jeonghan asked Joshua and he nodded to confirm it.

"Was it really that hard when your wife will get pregnant?" the scare on Hoshi's voice was very visible when he asked that while looking at his Joshua, Seungcheol, and Jeonghan hyung. Joshua laughs at him.

"Yah! I haven't experienced it so don't look at me," Seungcheol screeched at the poor man.

"Don't be scared! Just learn from my experience so you know what to do when you will be in my place soon," Joshua said cooly.

"Woah hyung! Daebak! You sounded like a cool dad saying that," Dino told him in amusement. Joshua out of all of his friends especially the older ones, he looks like the one who handles things quickly. Joshua was the person who is ready to deal with the future, it was his personality. And it always amazes his team that he is like that. He is very caring and responsible. But sometimes he care too much for other people that he forgot that he also needed help just like what happened when he decided to break up with Vane.

After all their schedules that day, he went home, he went to Seventeen's mansion – their mansion, to bake a coconut pie for Vane as a surprise. Vane loves everything with coconut the past few days and it's weirding him out too.

"Woah hyung! Daddy duties?" Myungho asked him when he saw him hustling in the kitchen.

Joshua can't help but reply with a smile on his face. He looks so excited to go home and give his little surprise to Vane and Luan. Even Luan was actually weirded out by his mom but the kid still loves his mom. "You look pretty excited," Seungcheol who came to the kitchen said.

"Why would he not? He is literally going to have a mini Joshua soon," Jeonghan replied. He was behind Seungcheol following him.

"That smells delicious," Dokyeom commented and because of the delectable aroma that they are smelling from around the house, it has drawn almost everyone inside the kitchen.

"I baked a lot guys. I'm living this tray for all of you," Joshua said after putting the mini coconut pie he made for Vane in the box.

"맛있어요 [ masisseoyo ]" one by one the guys commented.

Joshua winked at them. Smiling proudly at his work. "I'll get going because it's almost eight in the evening. She must be waiting for me," He said picking up the box of pie and then heading towards their main door.