TSR VII: Save

Vane thought her life would be back to usual this coming week but she was wrong. After her ex showed up in the café a week ago, that man has been continuously going back. He wasn't making any scandalous scene but he was sending her flowers, balloons, letters, and chocolates for Vane. He was uncomplainingly waiting for her but ended up getting disregarded by Vane. He kept his promise that he will do whatever it takes to be forgiven by Vane at all costs. It was irritating Vane, for goodness sake. She wasn't comfortable at all.

The lady became apprehensive because of the gifts that were given to her every single day. She saw how patient he was in trying to talk to her but she kept her stand and ignored him even if he will wait long hours in front of the building to try to talk to Vane again. After her duty, she saw him waiting in front of the building again. "Avery, please talk to me."

Vane refused to even look at the guy and just continue to walk towards the parking area of their building. She drove away from work. Vane wanted to ponder and the only place she knew that can help her think was the park where she used to spend her spare time. It was just near their business building around a ten-minute drive. She parked her car and was walking towards her spot when she felt like someone was following her. Immediately, she walks faster than her usual phase, it's already night so it's unsafe for a girl like her.

Her heartbeat doubled because she was frightened. She turned her back but she saw no one making her anxious even more. The place is just a little swarming at night so if she's abducted no one would be able to notice it because she has no one with her. Getting more petrified when she saw a shadow indeed following her. She wanted to get back to her car as fast but there's no way he would take a U-turn.

She didn't feel easy until someone held her hand and entangled it with theirs. She was shocked and she felt her heart almost jumped out of her chest. But the guy said, "Are you okay cinnamon?"

She raised her head and looked at the guy who just held her hand. He was smiling at her with his most charming smile giving the comfort Vane needed at the moment. Vane was obviously bewildered but she got what he meant after looking into his face which was giving her that just-go-with-the-flow look. "You look creeped out. Did I surprise you that much?" the guy asked again but now he put his arms over her shoulders.

Vane nodded just wanting to escape the situation she's in. "I am sorry for that cinnamon. Let's go?" the guy asked again handing Vane his hand and Vane took it without a doubt. They walk with their hands entangled and Vane just feels at ease. She was more relaxed because she knows the guy was helping her.

A few minutes before they arrived in Vane's usual spot in the park, he was still holding her hand keeping her warm and reassured. They sat on the bench but the guy did release her hand but put his arms over her shoulders to keep them close together.

"Do you feel cold cinnamon?" the guy asked again a little loud this time.

Vane looked at the man who was wearing a masked and a beanie this time. She was just mesmerized because he looks relaxed and his eyes were beautiful. She felt like she saw them somewhere. "Are you just going to stare at me lovingly and not answer me cinnamon?" there it is again, the loving and sweet voice of the guy.

She was taken aback and shyly answered, "A little." When she answered that, the guy pulled her more towards him, just like cuddling her. He also put her head to lean on his shoulders. They were in that position in a little while. There was a deafening silence between them but instead of awkward silence, it kept them comfortable.

The guy was observing the surroundings when Vane talked, "I think he's gone." He turned his head to checked, "He is gone," the guy answered.