TSR LI: Mem'ries

Vane and Joshua lost their child, Celeste, but they console each other and accept what they couldn't change. They focused more on Luan and their relationship. Everything went back to how it usually goes. Vane went back to work and Joshua too. Securities aren't that tight anymore because the threat has been contained under police custody.

Joshua upon waking up got nervous when he didn't feel Vane beside him. He knew how Vane has been the past months and he is scared that something might happen to her. He has been so patient with her. He got tired too physically and emotionally but he loves her. And he knows that the lady needed him at the most crucial times, at the same time, he also needed her in his life. He walked out of their room but he heard someone humming a song in the kitchen.

Then he knew, it was her. He saw her shaking her booty while jamming to their new song. Wearing just her silk nighties with an apron on top of it. Josh gulped upon seeing the sun and moon tattoo on her back because her hair was tied up messily. The butterfly and beauty sign tattoo on the back of her hands were fully shown too. He cleared his throat and that's when Vane turned her back to see what was that.

"Good morning, babe!" Vane greeted Joshua in glee. The guy just entered the kitchen. "Breakfast first before going to work," Vane offered like a good partner. For the past months, since she was pregnant, Joshua was the one doing all the caring for her and Luan. She even had a rare time doing it for him. This time, it's the best time to give all the love back to him and focus on what they have now. "Come here and give me a kiss," she said clingily.

When she thought that Joshua won't take that, Joshua proved her wrong. The guy was obedient and went to her who was fixing the plates on the dining table. He gave the lady a deep kiss making her eyes widened. "I don't take jokes sunshine. When you ask for it, I'll give it to you," Joshua smirked after releasing her and then took a seat.

Vane was frozen for a moment but pulled herself when she heard another voice, "Good morning mommy and daddy!" Luan came to the kitchen scratching his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Good morning, baby!" Joshua stood up from the seat and then carried the kid. He showered Luan kisses making the little boy giggle. "Now, give mommy a kiss, baby," Joshua walked towards Vane and allowed the boy to kiss his mom. "Good morning, mommy!" he greeted.

"Good morning my little prince," Vane greeted too after their kiss.

The family ate their breakfast and then went back to their regular days. Joshua sending Luan to school and dropping Vane at her work. "Take care, okay? Call me when you feel bad. Don't force yourself to work yet. I can ask Yanika and April to extend your leave of absence," Joshua said before Vane could even go out of his car.

Vane appreciates Joshua's care for her. She leaned towards him and caressed his cheek. She stared at his eyes and said, "Na-ah! I'm feeling a lot better now. Thank you." She then gave him a peck on the lips. Joshua was stunned at the sudden kissing but it made him more comfortable.

"But you still have to call me, okay?" Vane nodded before opening the door of his car. She waved at him before heading towards the café.

After months of not working again, Vane came back to work. Her life was just so dramatic, full of ups and downs but what she realized is that she was able to survive everything. This means that whatever God will give her, for sure, she will survive it. She walked inside the café and Molly immediately gave her a tight hug. "Love you, girl," Molly said.

"Unnie, it's early in the morning," Vane groaned but also chuckled.

"I'm just informing you, Chef Vane," Molly screeched back at her making her giggle more. The kitchen was extra careful with her too when she started working. She took all the requests that wants her service that day. Vane as a chef had multiple meetings.