TSR XXXIX: Always

Hi guys! Please include Enhypen in your prayers for their fast recovery! 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭

Stay safe everyone! Don't compromise your health!

💦💦💦

Vanessa Elora Avery woke up bombarded with notifications from her unnies. She was so shocked. Then a call from April which she picked up immediately...

"Unnie?" she groaned because she just woke up.

"Vaney baby. Where are you? Are you damn okay?" an immediate question from her April unnie

"I'm at the house right now, unnie. Why?" the lady pulled herself from her bed to sit and she began to be confused because of how early her April unnie called and goes even to her home.

"I'm on my way there. I'm in there in fifteen. I know how strong you are but please wait for me, okay? You aren't going to work too," she said. "Don't open your door unless it was me nor your social media accounts," she gave me a threatening tone with the last reminder.

What the hell is happening? she still did what April asked her to do. She was too curious but she'd rather obey April first.

A few minutes later, April was inside her house. "What's going on unnie?" Vane anxiously asked her. April opened her iPad and showed her another article circulating on the internet. It was a photograph of Vane and Joshua in the park in their village last night. But the angle only showed Joshua's face, Vane's back was seen in the photo while they were talking.

From one article to multiple articles came out that morning. All were judging Joshua now. "Last night, Pledis released a statement discrediting the first article and photos claiming that Joshua wasn't dating anyone currently," April showed her the official article. Vane's smiling face became stoic at that point.

Vane didn't saw the statement because it was released late at night. "Joshua denied the relationship that's why he came to me last night," Vane blurted to her unnie. "It's okay unnie. He came to check if I am okay because he knows that the article was going to be released at a later time," But the credibility of the statement was questioned again this morning because of the articles and photos that were released this morning.

Vaney sighed through devastation. "Vaney, I know it hurts to be denied. What I don't understand is that he knows how supportive carats are. Why the heck will he still denies that? That jerk!" April was mad and worried at Vane was going to feel because of how Joshua denied her.

"Did you eat breakfast unnie?" Vane asked her unnie and began to walk towards the kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Vaney," April called her but she did not respond that's when April realized that Vane was already sobbing at the kitchen counter. "Damn it Vane!" April panicked.

Vane felt the pressure of being linked to a popular person this time. Joshua hasn't contacted her because another article was out of the bat again while he just recently denied that he wasn't dating anyone. April left her at the house because Vane wanted to be alone at the moment. April assured her too that it's okay not to be okay and that they will be there for her always. She also asked her unnie to take care of Luan in the meantime even it's just for a couple of days because the kid can't see her like that. April agreed that she should rest too.

Vane's purpose of letting April go that day and telling her she wanted to be alone was because her phone was being bombarded with calls again. She received more than ten calls even when her April unnie was there. Gladly, her phone was in silent mode.