TSR I: Birthday

It's five in the morning, the sun hasn't even risen yet but Vea was already awake. She smiled as she sees the little person snuggling on her side. For a moment, she stared at the cute little person and lovingly caressed the delectable cheeks. She gently went out of the bed to not wake up the little man sleeping peacefully.

She stretched her arms and whole body for the blood to flow properly then she went to the bathroom to wash her face and do her morning routine. After that, preparing for breakfast is the next thing on her schedule. She prepared a very special breakfast today. Toasts, egg omelet, pancakes and she also baked a cake. She prepared the table and decorated the kitchen too.

After almost three hours of preparing everything, she waited there until the little person wakes up. She was currently drinking water to quench her thirst when someone talked, "Good morning, mom" a little voice called.

"Oh my god!" she was startled almost choking on the water. She was flustered and instantly put down the glass and took the party popper.

"Good morning, love. Happy birthday!" she screamed after blowing the party popper. Confettis began flying all over the kitchen and the kid laughs at her mom's epic fail surprised. Vea leveled down to the little kid's height who was scratching his eyes and smiling. "You are laughing at your mom just now, Luan Jericho. Don't make fun of your mom! You came too early and busted my birthday surprise for you," Vea pouted and sulkily told her son.

Luan showed a peace sign to his mom and said, "Thank you so much, mom! You're the best!" he immediately hugged Vea to console her. Vea is way too soft-hearted to his handsome delectable son who just turned four years old today. It was a heart-rending moment for the mother and son.

"Come here and kiss mommy. I want a long one okay?" Vea asked the little boy and straight away responded to his mommy's request. Instantly it erased all Vea's problems and tiredness.

"But I am a big boy now, mom. I am not going to kiss you anymore soon," the little kid seriously told his mommy.

Vea smiled at the mature thinking kid but she made him look at her, "Of course not. Whatever your age will be, you will remain as my one and only baby. Is that clear?" Vea forcing her son to answer yes with that give-me-a-yes look.

Luan with his pursed lips shook his head to a no. "No, mommy!" Vea laughed at her son's stubbornness.

"I will take that as a yes, Luan. Or we are not going to the theme park today," Vea threatened the little guy but with a smile on her face.

"Are you for real mom? You are really taking me there?" Vea's instantly felt her son's excitement. It's been a while since she brought the kid to an amusement park. She nodded confirming that they are going and Luan immediately gave Vea a warm hug and whispered to his mom's ears, "You are the best mom ever. This is the best birthday mom," he told. Vea could feel how excited her son was by how he already sounded. Her worries just faded as long as her son was happy.

"But you need to eat first. I prepared your favorite breakfast," Vea told the kid and Luan nodded so she carried him to the table. Vea put a party hat on him and began singing happy birthday to the little kid.

"Okay, make a wish love," Vea told. Luan put her hands together closed his eyes and began praying before blowing the candle on the cake.

"Yehey!" Vea clapped with his adorable son who was growing too fast. "Happiest birthday, love! Remember that mommy loves you so much," she told him and kissed him on both cheeks. Vea then filled Luan's plate with so many foods and they began eating. Then she heard their doorbell, Vea went to check on who was behind the door.