I'll be your shoulder to cry on | 🟦💚

TWs! None really, Rainbow Steve has a bit of a breakdown but that's it

Short thing because I didn't really have motivation, just kinda wanted to write some short Purbow angst fluff

Purbow and Bluebow (SSO Purple Steve x SSO Rainbow Steve and SSO Blue Steve x SSO Rainbow Steve) are present, however Bluebow is only hinted at.

Other than that, enjoy!

---------------------

"Are you sure you're alright Rainbow Steve? I don't really know how much Blue Steve meant to you but I'm just wonderin-"

"I'm fine! I'm fine. We need- We need to continue."

The rainbow being had tears in his eyes, clutching onto the blue artifact tightly, Purple Steve pursing his lips together and scratching his forehead.

The purple coloured Steve walks up to Rainbow Steve cautiously and wraps his arms around his lower chest, pulling him against the other.

"It's okay Rainbow Steve, let it out, I know you're in pain, it's alright."

Rainbow Steve breathes in heavily, putting the artifact away and turning around, burying his face into Purple Steve's chest and crying against him, shaking violently.

Purple Steve holds him tight, closing his own eyes and letting his rainbow 'friend' let out his emotions.

Friend being in quotations as Purple Steve had gained romantic feelings towards the other Steve, however refused to express them as he thought Rainbow Steve had been in love with Blue Steve.

Which, while he had nothing against Blue Steve and Rainbow Steve's friendship, he still was jealous of them.

Then again, was it just the fact Purple Steve never fully had interacted with people and thus didn't fully comprehend emotions? Maybe. But at this moment, it didn't matter, he was comforting his crush, or at least being a shoulder to cry on.

"It's okay Rainbow Steve, I've got you. You don't have to be scared to express your emotions around me."

Rainbow Steve nods slowly, still shaking a bit with hitched breathing and tears running down his face.

"You're my Rainbow, I hope you know, so it's alright, we'll be alright, you'll be alright."

The Rainbow coloured being blushes a bit at the 'my Rainbow' comment but doesn't ask further, holding onto Purple Steve and slowly calming down from his panic.

-----------------

Short thing, just wanted to do some Purbow because god tier ship

-ThePurpleOne87