A Normal School Life

Braeden's POV

Jolteon and I walked through the sea of people as I began navigating my way to Geography class.

"Braeden! Hey Braeden!" I heard my name being called, I turned around to see who was calling me, it was Blu and he was coming towards me.

"Blu hey." I said as I met him halfway.

"What class did you have fir-" He began to ask me but then he froze in place.

"Uh Blu?" I said, but he wasn't looking at me.

A pretty blonde girl with bright blue eyes walked down the hallway and Blu was staring right at her. But it wasn't just her... Emily was walking with her! I finally recognized her as the girl that was watching my battle against Gabe. She was the one that was watching with Emily.

"Oh man..." Blu said.

I grabbed his wrist.

"Come on!" I said as I dragged him over to Emily and the girl that walked with her, he started freaking out.

"D-Dude what are you doing?! Stop!" He said but I just ignored him.

"Emily hi!" I said. I was almost excited to see her, I just met her earlier today but I like being around her and talking to her.

Both the girls turned their attention towards us.

"Hi Braeden, hi Jolteon." Emily said with a sweet smile and gave a small wave to Jolteon.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

"Ohh you're the boy that was battling this morning." The blonde girl said.

I rubbed the back of my head.

"Yeah that was me. I'm Braeden. And this is Blu." I introduced Blu to the two them.

"Nice to meet you Blu." Emily said with a smile.

"You're name is Blu?" The blonde girl asked.

"W-Well *sputter* my actual name is mAlAcHi." Blu said. He voice cracked when he said his actual name.

"Well "Blu" I'm Jayden." The blonde girl spoke.

Blu gave an awkward wave and didn't say anything else. Then Emily decided to break the silence.

"Did you just come from battle tactics? How was it?" She asked me.

"Kinda rough." I said. "Mr. Kaplan is pretty tough."

"B-Bars." Blu nervously said.

He acts like he's never spoken to a girl before.

"Jayden and I are about to go there, wish us good luck." Emily said.

"You'll be fine!" I said.

"I hope so." She laughed. "I'll see you later, nice meeting you Blu."

"Byeee." Jayden said as she walked away with Emily.

"AGH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" Blu asked me.