Masters Tournament Semifinals! Champion Braeden vs Champion Dylan!

Emily's POV

"Ladies and gentlemen, round one of the Masters Tournament is complete! Starting from here semifinals and finals will be full 6 on 6 battles! We're wasting no time, and beginning the first round of semifinals! Braeden vs Dylan!"

The stadium roared with cheers as Braeden and Dylan walked onto the battlefield. Both with big confident smiles.

"Oh man! Who are we supposed to cheer for?!" Said Lee.

"Let's just cheer for a great battle!" Said Milli.

"Go guys!" Blu yelled.

"Good luck!" Said Jayden.

"Give us a good battle!" Savannah yelled.

"You got this Dylan!" Mercedes cheered.

My heart race as Braeden stood in his spot, opposing Dylan.

"Just relax... just relax." I said as if Braeden could here, but something tells me I was more nervous than he was!

"This will be their second battle." Said Milli.

"And who would've thought that they'd meet in the Masters Tournament of all places!" Said Jayden.

"When was their first battle?" Mercedes asked.

"Way back at the academy. During a school tournament." Said Lee.

"Oh yeah! I remember I beat you there." Jayden playfully elbowed Blu.

Blu sweat dropped.

"Their first battle was a 1 on 1. But it was pretty one sided." Said Blu.

"That battle was a semifinal battle too." Said Dylan.

"A lot has changed since then." Said Savannah. "I wonder who's going to win now!"

"Braeden vs Dylan! Competing head-to-head in our first semifinal battle! Each trainer will have the use of 6 Pokémon, and substitutions are allowed. When all 6 of either trainer's Pokémon are unable to continue, the battle will be over! Trainers, please bring out your first Pokémon!" The referee said.

"Tyranitar hit it!" Dylan yelled as he threw out his Poké Ball and his Tyranitar appeared.

"Raaah!" Tyranitar roared.

"Jolteon I'm counting on you!" Braeden said to his partner.

"Jolt!" Jolteon nodded as he ran onto the battlefield.

"We're really facing off! Here in the greatest tournament on the planet!" Dylan yelled to Braeden.

"Yeah! And I'll win the whole thing!" Braeden yelled back.

"Bring it on!" Dylan smiled.

"Battle begin!" The referee said.

"Tyranitar dark pulse!" Dylan yelled.

"Ruuhraaahh!" Tyranitar roared as it fired waves of dark aura at Jolteon.

"Jolteon use thunderbolt!" Braeden yelled.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked as he unleashed a burst of electricity at the dark pulse.

The attacks collided, making an explosion.