Aerodactylite Underground!

Braeden's POV

I was at the commons with my friends early in the morning. I was feeling good. I finally have my confidence back, and my Buizel even evolved into Floatzel! We've just gotta keep this up and it's a straight shot to winning the Junior Tournament.

But today, we were all excited for the Sinnoh field trip. I'd never been to the Sinnoh Underground, so I pretty hyped up, but we weren't going until later, so I still had first period class.

"I can't wait to go to the underground!" Jayden said.

"Me too, this'll be great!" Said Lee.

"I don't really know what I'm supposed to look for." Emily sweat dropped.

"There's lot of gorgeous jewels and gems underground, I'm sure you'll find something that you like." Hector told her.

"Really?! I thought it would just be full of old rocks and fossils." She said.

"What's wrong with fossils?!" Dj said making us all laugh.

The bell then began to ring, signaling that it was time for school to begin and we all made our way to first period classes.

I sat down with Hector, Preston, and Milli like I usually did, and we waited for class to begin. Mr. Kaplan walked in right on time.

"Good morning class. I hope you all had a good weekend." He said closing the door. "Today, we'll be doing 2 things before the Sinnoh Underground field trip."

"Does he really think we'll have time?" I asked.

"I guess so..." Preston sweat dropped.

"Battle practice. I'll draw 2 names, and they'll have a battle in front of the class. The rest of you will observe, after their battle, we'll be going over the three main battle power-up techniques." Mr. Kaplan said.

"Nice! Now choose Milli!" Milli said excitedly.

Mr. Kaplan stuck his hand in cup, filled with all of our names on small slips of paper. He dug around for a bit, until he pulled out a slip of paper.

"Hector." He said.

"Yes!" Hector excitedly said as he stood up. "Who am I battling?"

Mr. Kaplan began searching for a name again.

"Braeden." He said pulling a slip out.

"Yes!" I said as I stood up to match Hector. "Time for you to see just how much stronger we've become!"

"We'll see about that! I'll beat you!" Hector smiled.

"To the back of the classroom. Let's go." Mr. Kaplan said.

We followed him to the back of the class, where the battlefield was, and Hector and I stood on opposite sides of the battlefield as the class watched.

"This'll be a bore." I heard Gabe say.

"No way! Let's make it a good battle Hector!" I yelled to him.

"Yeah!" Hector smiled.

"Bring out your Pokémon." Mr. Kaplan said.

"Bisharp you're up!" Hector said as he threw out his Poké Ball and his Bisharp appeared.

"Aerodactyl let's go!" I said as I threw out my Poké Ball, and Aerodactyl appeared.

"Sharp!"

"Aero!" Both our Pokémon cried, getting ready for battle.

"Hector will have the first attack. Battle start!" Mr. Kaplan said.