The Fight For Redemption! Braeden vs Preston Part 1!

Braeden's POV

I woke up and sprung out my bed. Today was the day. I battle Preston. It was Friday and there were no classes on Friday's but my battle with Preston wasn't until tonight. But that didn't stop me from waking up early, doing my usual morning routine, and getting outside.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked as eager as I was.

"Yeah. We got this!" I said as I got out Raboot, and Buizel's Poké Ball's, opened them up and my Pokémon appeared.

"Bui!"

"Ra!" My Pokémon said.

"Raboot, this is Buizel, a new member to our team!"

"Bui!" Buizel said smiling at Raboot.

"Rab!" Raboot smiled back.

"Today we have a big battle coming up, and no matter what happens we're going to win!" I said.

"Jolt!"

"Boot!"

"Bui!"

My Pokémon cheered with me.

"Yeah! Now let's run!" I said as the 4 of us began running around the school.

Lee's POV

It was early in the morning, around 9 am. I looked at my window and saw Braeden running with his 3 Pokémon. He looks excited, and I really want to see him win against Preston.

I then got out my Poké Ball. My Samurott... could I really have handled Gabe on my own if Dylan didn't show up...? I like to think that I could've, but I only scored an 81% on the entrance exam. I barley got in.

I decided I needed to get out of my own head. I washed up and headed out my dorm room. Today I wanted to make something a goal before Braeden's battle: Catch a new Pokémon.

Emily's POV

The first thing that went to my mind this morning was Braeden. He battles against Preston tonight and I know he must be nervous... I'm going to be there to support him whether he wins or loses.

I heard a knock at my door. I got up out my bed to see who it was. It was my friend Jayden.

"Hey Jay. Why are you here so early?" I said my hair still a mess from sleeping.

"I don't know. I'm bored." She said as she walked into my room and I closed the door. "Are we going to watch the battle tonight?"

"Im definitely going." I said as I started to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"Because you like Braeden?" Jayden asked.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"Nothing." Jayden teased. "But you are always hanging around him."

"I like being around him. He's sweet and he's so positive." I replied now brushing my hair.

"His friend Blu is so weird." Jayden said.

I laughed.

"He definitely likes you." I told her.

"He's still weird." She said.

"Come let's go get something to eat." I told her and we headed out of my room.

Shimon's POV

"Gliscor use stone edge!" I commanded.

"Krookodile you use stone edge too!" Milli said.

Milli was helping me practice battle, and Dylan was watching.