The Battle Finale Of Legend! Braeden vs The World Champion!

Braeden's POV

"Okay guys! This is it! Our final challenge!" I said as I faced my full team of Pokémon, now with Dragonite back. "I want you guys to know... that I'm extremely grateful to you guys! For everything we've been through together during our journey! No matter what happens out there, I'm already proud of all of you!"

"Jolt!"

"Cinda!"

"Floa!"

"Exca!"

"Bow!"

"Aero!" My whole team exclaimed.

"So let's..." I said as I made a fist. "Go become world champion's!"

3rd Person POV

All across the planet, everyone everywhere was getting ready to view the finals of the Masters Tournament...

In the Kanto Region where Dj was studying...

"Oh man I'm so nervous!" Dj said.

"So your friends with one of the finalist?" His girlfriend Cheyenne asked.

"Right! We met at the academy! Braeden and his Jolteon!" Dj said excitedly as him and his girlfriend watched the tv screen.

In the Unova Region...

"Oh man oh man!" Shimon said as he sprinted to the library to find a WiFi signal, so that he could watch and support his friend Braeden as he faced off against the world champion...

In the Hoenn Region...

"See him grandpa?! That's my friend!" Hector excitedly said who was watching the Masters Tournament finals on tv.

"Is that the same boy who battles Team Ion?" Hector's grandpa asked.

"Yup! That's Braeden!" Hector said.

In the Sinnoh Region...

"You can do this Braeden! I know you got this!" Preston excitedly said who was watching on his tablet.

In the Kalos Region...

"Good luck Braeden!" Tuco excitedly watched on his tv.

All of Braeden's friends were supporting him, no matter how far away they seemed. The entire planets eyes... were viewing this single decisive battle! With the title of world champion on the line! Braeden vs Shaq!

Emily's POV

"The entire world is watching this battle! Who will become the world champion?! Will Shaq defend his title? Or will Braeden become the new champion?!" Trevor said as the crowd cheered loudly.

"Both trainers please enter." The referee said as Braeden and Shaq walked onto the battlefield.

Multiple news helicopters flew overhead, broadcasting the battle.

My heart was racing and I was more nervous than ever in my life. This is it...! He's really here! The battle to end all battles!

"Alright Braeden! Win it!" Dylan cheered.

"Go get em' Brae!" Jayden said.

"You've got this!" Said Milli.

"I'm so nervous! I can't stand it!" Said Savannah.

"Me too!" Lee spoke.

"We're about to witness the greatest battle in history!" Said Blu.

Braeden's POV

Shaq opposed me on the opposite side of the battlefield.

"Braeden Wilson! From the minute I heard of you, I knew you were overflowing with potential, it's great to see you've reached that potential, I'm sorry but your quest ends here!" Shaq said with a confident grin.