Explosive Pep Rally Cup! Part 7!

Braeden's POV

The 3 of us went to the back hallway, and Gabe was already there.

"Have you ever won a battle without luck?" He asked me when he saw us.

"You call that luck?!" I exclaimed.

"Your Pokémon was about to faint and then it evolved and won. Luck." Gabe smirked.

"You-" I started.

Lee put his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry Braeden." Lee said as he looked right at Gabe. "I'm taking Gabe down right here and now."

Gabe laughed.

"Must be April Fools today." He said with an eye roll.

"Which means it's me and you Braeden." Dylan smiled confidently at me.

Woah... I have to battle Dylan...! I was so focused on Gabe that I forgot that I'm battling Dylan right now!

"Looks like you all have everything figured out. Braeden and Dylan report to the battlefield. Lee and Gabe stay here and get ready." Said Mr. Kaplan.

I began getting fired up. I've never battled Dylan, I know how strong he is though, especially after the way he took out Shimon's Gastrodon and Caroline's Roserade. His exam battle was awesome too. But if I want to battle against Gabe in finals... then I need to win this!

I made a fist.

"Dylan, let's give it our all!" I said.

Dylan nodded his head and smiled.

"Let's go!"

Emily's POV

"The semifinals are officially beginning and our first battlers... are Braeden and Dylan!" Mrs. Marrow said as the two walked onto the battlefield.

I began getting butterflies.

"Jolt! Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

"You can do it Braeden..." I silently and nervously said to myself.

"Braeden vs Dylan! This'll be awesome!" Said Milli.

"Yeah I can't wait!" Shimon spoke.

"Give us a great battle guys!" Preston said.

"Dylan really wants to battle Gabe, and Braeden really wants a rematch with Gabe, they'll both be giving it their all." Said Blu.

"Trainers, bring out your Pokémon!" Said Mr. Kaplan.

"Buizel I'm counting on you!"

"Ursaring let's hit it!"

They both threw out their Poké Balls and their Pokémon appeared. Braeden's Buizel and Dylan's Ursaring.

"Dylan has an Ursaring?!" Said Hector.

"He's got tons of Pokémon we've never met." Said Dj.

"Ursaring looks pretty strong." Jailen said. "But no doubt Braeden can win it!"

"We'll see..." Said Preston.

"Braeden, Dylan good luck!" Jayden said.

"The first move will go to Braeden. Battle begin!" Mr. Kaplan said.

"Let's do it! Buizel use water gun!" Braeden said.

"Bui!" Buizel said as it fired a blast of forceful water at Ursaring.

"Ursaring use hammer arm!" Dylan yelled.

"Raar!" Ursaring roared as its arm began to glow and it punched clean through water gun.