Truth

Blu's POV

"Wake up Blu!"

I woke up to the sound of Jayden's voice and I sprung out of bed.

"W-Woah Jayden?" I said surprised to see her smiling at me.

She giggled.

"Good morning!" She said.

"G-Good morning, w-what are you-" I started.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Your mom said you'd forget. Remember? I missed my flight and you said I could come home with you." Jayden said.

"Oh. OH!" I said now 100% awake. "That's right so uh you met my mom already?" I asked.

"Yes she's so nice and funny. She showed me all your baby pictures." Jayden smirked.

My face began to heat up with embarrassment.

"Of course she did..." I said.

"Well breakfast is ready. Come eat when you're dressed." Jayden said as she exited my room.

I stretched and let out a big yawn as I stood up and began to get dressed.

After I got dressed, washed my face, and brushed my teeth, I began to head downstairs where I could hear my mom and Jayden talking.

"Hey mom." I said as I entered the kitchen.

"Well it's about time you got your lazy ass up. I made breakfast." She said as she handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks." I replied as I sat down and started to eat.

"Jayden how is my Malachi doing at school? Is he passing?" My mom asked Jayden.

"Mom!" I said embarrassed.

Jayden put her hand on my back.

"He's doing good, he's passed all of his exams and even has a strong team." Jayden smiled.

"What's your team Mal?" My mom asked.

"Gallade, Breloom, Lycanroc, Heracross, and... uh..." I started.

"And?" My mom said.

"Croconaw..." I finished.

"Croconaw doesn't like Blu much." Jayden sweat dropped and my mom laughed.

"You better get on that if you want to compete in the Junior Tournament." My mom said.

"Hey why don't we try getting Croconaw to like you today?" Jayden asked.

"Alright sure I guess." I said.

"Then you better eat in case he tries to attack you." My mom joked.

After I finished eating Jayden and I headed into the backyard.

"Okay are you ready?" She asked me.

I pulled out Croconaw's Poké Ball.

"I guess... go Croconaw!" I said as I tossed the Poké Ball into the air, and Croconaw appeared.

"Naw?" Croconaw said as it looked around.

"H-Hey Croconaw." I said.

"Croc?!" Croconaw said as it angrily turned around and noticed me and immediately ran after me.

"Come on!" I said as I began to run and Croconaw chased me. I could hear Jayden snickering in the background.

"Okay just return it to its Poké Ball!" She said to me.