The Strongest Mega Battle! Mega Aerodactyl vs Mega Gyarados!

Braeden's POV

"Milli has his Gyarados left! But who will Braeden's final Pokémon be?" Lenny said.

Milli smiled at me.

"Thanks Braeden. It's because of you that I'm finally able to enjoy myself again. After everything with Team Ion, I didn't think I'd ever get to feel this excitement again. I'm grateful to you for letting me feel this... however I have to be the strongest one, I can't lose to anyone ever again! I have a promise to keep!" Milli said as he got out his last Poké Ball.

"Milli... I'm having an awesome time battling you here! But you aren't though only one with a promise to keep to someone you love!" I said as I also got out my last Poké Ball.

"For my brother!" Milli said.

"For my dad!" I yelled.

"Gyarados!"

"Aerodactyl!" We said as we got ready to throw our Poké Balls.

"Let's go!" We both threw out our Poké Balls and our Pokémon appeared.

"Aero!" Aerodactyl roared.

"Raaagh!" Gyarados roared.

"With the will of my brother!" Milli yelled as he grabbed his keystone and light began to pour out of it and into Gyarados. "Gyarados Mega Evolve!"

"Raaaghh!" Gyarados roared as it broke free from the energy shell and released massive amounts of energy into the air and a rainbow symbol shined above its head. It was now in its Mega form.

"Aerodactyl unleash your true power!" I yelled as I ripped my necklace off and grabbed the keystone, light began pouring out of it and into Aerodactyl

"Aerodactyl unleash your true power!" I yelled as I ripped my necklace off and grabbed the keystone, light began pouring out of it and into Aerodactyl. "Mega Evolve!"

"Aero!" Aerodactyl roared as it broke free from the energy shell and released massive amounts of energy into the air and a rainbow symbol shined above its head.

"Dragon breath!" I yelled.

"Aero!" Aerodactyl said as it fired dragon breath at Gyarados.

"Hyper beam!" Milli yelled.