A Real Spirit Breaker

Braeden's POV

The next school week flew by, and classes went how they normally did. It was Thursday night, and tomorrow were our 5th exams, the second to last exams.

I was outside training for my battle tomorrow, because this is where I'll redeem myself!

"Excadrill use focus blast! Buizel defend with water gun!" I yelled.

"Exca!" Excadrill said as it fired focus blast at Buizel.

"Bui!" Buizel said as it exploded the focus blast with a forceful shot of water.

"Buizel is looking good!" Emily cheered who was watching us train.

"Jolt!" Jolteon cheered.

"Nice job! Now use aqua jet!" I yelled.

"Bui!" Buizel yelled as it became cloaked in water, and slammed into Excadrill.

"Awesome Buizel! I think you're ready for tomorrow." I smiled.

"Bui! Bui!" Buizel said.

"Exca!" Excadrill said patting Buizel on the back.

"Thanks for helping us train Excadrill." I said to my Pokémon.

"Exca." Excadrill smiled.

"I just know you're going to pass your exam tomorrow. It's going to be amazing." Emily smiled.

"Yeah, after my loss against Gabe, and the losses before that, I think it's time we started winning again. What do you say guys?" I asked Jolteon, Buizel, and Excadrill.

"Jolt!"

"Bui!"

"Exca!" They all agreed.

"If we win this, we'll only need one more exam seal to compete in the Junior Tournament, it's almost here." I said.

"Do you get nervous thinking about the Junior Tournament? The whole school will be there watching, and even the entire region, it'll be like the Pep Rally Tournament but WAY bigger and with bigger stakes. That doesn't freak you out?" Emily asked.