Hector's Fiery Moment!

Braeden's POV

"Melt Mountain!" Hector excitedly said.

"Melt... Mountain?" Milli said.

"Yeah! It's the super big volcano mountain! And rumor is that the legendary Pokémon Moltres lives there!" Hector said.

"A legendary Pokémon?!" I exclaimed.

"That sounds pretty cool!" Said Preston.

"So? You guys wanna come with me after school?" Hector asked.

"Yeah!" I said.

"Count me in!" Milli said.

"What about you Preston?" Hector said.

"Sorry, I've gotta help Jailen train for the next exams. He said he only won his last one because he got lucky with a critical hit." Said Preston.

"Oh I understand." Said Hector.

We were in battle tactics class, when Hector told us about Melt Mountain. I definitely can't miss a chance of seeing the legendary Pokémon Moltres.

Mr. Kaplan walked into the room.

"Hello class. Let's begin." Mr. Kaplan said, and we got ready for class to start.

Later in the school day, I was sitting at lunch with Shimon and Dj.

"Melt Mountain? I've heard of it. Rumors says that Moltres roosts there from time to time." Said Dj.

"Didn't you two and Dylan fight Zapdos?" Said Shimon.

"Yup." I said.

"How cool would it be if you end up catching a legendary Pokémon?" Dj said to me.

"Man that'd be great." I said.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

We then noticed Emily walking to one of her classes and Shimon caught me staring at her.

"She's been raving about how you saved her life." Said Shimon.

The room began to heat up.

"I-I don't think I saved her life really. Anyone else would've done the same thing." I said.

"That's not how she sees it. You're her hero dude." Dj smiled.

"Let's uh... talk about something else." I sweat dropped.

Finally, the school day had ended, and I stood outside the front doors of the school with Milli and Hector.

"So uh, how are we going to get to Melt Mountain?" I asked.

Hector threw out a Poké Ball and his Fletchinder appeared.

"Fletch!" Fletchinder said as it flew into the air. Hector grabbed its leg and became airborne with it.

"This is how!" He said.

"Oh! I get it!" I spoke. "Come on out Dragonite!" I said as I threw out my Poké Ball and my Dragonite appeared.

"Bowru!" Dragonite said with a big smile.

I hopped on Dragonite's back.

"Come on up Milli." I told Milli and a big smile formed on Milli's face.

"Thanks!" He said as he got on Dragonite's back behind me.

"Ready guys?" Hector said.

"Yup!" Me and Milli said.