Trust

Braeden's POV

2 weeks had passed since the Junior Tournament. I was back at home, but since my dad wasn't here, it was just me and Emily. We'd been living together since the Junior Tournament, and we connected so perfectly with each other now that we finally have our feelings out of the way. The Masters Tournament was starting really soon, and I was ready. I just knew one way or another, I'd end up battling against Dylan, which has me really excited.

I woke up early. Emily was still laying on my chest asleep, and Jolteon was still sleeping as well.

I was pretty much rich now, since I became the champion of the region. Realistically, I could stop right here and now, and be set for the rest of my life.

"But that's not what I promised right dad?" I spoke.

Emily began shifting as her eyes fluttered open.

"Hey." She smiled.

"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." I sweat dropped.

"It's okay, I was waking up anyway. You okay?" She asked.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm good." I responded.

"Are you ready for the Masters Tournament? Feeling nervous?" She asked.

"Y-Yes to both. I was thinking, I could just stop here since I've already become champion, but I promised my dad that I would become the world champion. And I will." I told my girlfriend.

"I can't wait to see you and your Pokémon battle again." Emily smiled as she laid back down on me.

"Dragonite use flamethrower! Aerodactyl you counter it with dragon breath!" I yelled.

"Bow!" Dragonite roared as it spewed a stream of flames from its mouth at Aerodactyl.

"Aero!" Aerodactyl cried as it spewed a stream of dragon energy from its mouth at Dragonite.

The two attacks collided and made an explosion.

"Jolt!"

"Cinda!

"Exca!"

"Floa!"

My whole team was out and we were all training together.

"Good job! Now Aerodactyl use crunch!" I yelled.

"Dactyl!" Aerodactyl said as it dashed towards Dragonite, opened its mouth wide, and chomped down hard.