The Cure To Lonliness

Braeden's POV

The school week was going by pretty well. Today was Thursday. Today, me and Emily had to present our project in front of the class, and tomorrow... I battle Preston.

I woke up for school at my usual time and did my normal morning routine. Once I was ready, Jolteon and I headed out for school for the day.

We went straight to the commons, Blu and Lee were there.

"Good morning guys." I said.

"Hey Braeden." Said Lee.

"Good morning." Blu said.

Our group had gotten closer over the last few days and we're all pretty comfortable with each other.

"I heard that the battle tactics classes are going fishing today to learn about water types." Said Lee.

"Seriously? Do you think it's going to be at the lake we went to?" I asked.

"I'd assume so." Lee said.

"Oh man..." Blu started to say.

"What?" Lee asked him.

He was staring at something behind us and when I turned I realized what he was in awe of.

Jayden was walking down into the commons by herself. She was wearing pink belly shirt that exposed her stomach with a shiny piercing above her belly button, and black sweatpants. Her long blonde hair was down.

"Good morning Blu." Jayden said to Blu. "Hi Braeden, hi Lee."

"Morning Jayden." I said.

"Sup." Said Lee.

Jolteon nudged Blu in the leg since he forget to speak.

"Uhh g-good morrow Jayden!" Blu said.

P A I N.

"Um." Jayden started.

The first bell then began to ring, signaling for us to start going to class.

"Jolt..." Jolteon said disappointed.

"Well I'll see you guys later." Jayden said as she began going to her class.

Lee smacked Blu upside the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Blu exclaimed.

"gOoD mOrRoW jAyDeN." Lee said in the goofiest voice possible causing me to burst out in laughter.

"Man..." Blu sighed.

"Yeah that was bad dude." I told Blu.

"Whatever, I'm going to class." Blu said as he stormed off.

"Heh." Lee laughed. "See ya Braeden."

"See ya." I said as Lee headed off to his class as well and I began going to battle tactics. I was a little more curious in how the class was going to work today, and to find out if we were really going fishing.

I reached my classroom and when I got there I took my seat next to Milli.

"Did you hear?" Milli said to me.

"Hear what?" I asked.

"We're going fishing today." Milli said.

"Oh yeah, I heard about that, but I didn't think it was true." I said.

Mr. Kaplan walked into the room and shut the door.

"Good morning class. Today we having something a little different planned. In order to learn how to properly battle against water types, we will be going fishing to Outlook Lake." Mr. Kaplan said.