The School Of Your Dreams

Mr. Kaplan led me to my dorm room. He was so stern and so serious. I was afraid to even talk to him.

"Just so you know." Mr. Kaplan began to speak. "You're not strong enough to make it here."

"W-What?" I spoke.

Mr. Kaplan stopped and turned around to look at me.

"Both you and Jolteon. You're weak. That boy and his Absol, they showed real potential. That of which you lack." He said.

I was speechless. This man, although he does have much strength as a Pokémon trainer, is telling me that I'll never make it.

"Then I guess we'll just have to prove you wrong." I said.

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked.

Mr. Kaplan simply turned his back, and showed me which dorm room was mine. He then handed me the key to the room and walked away from me.

"Jolt..." Jolteon said as his fur sparkled with electricity.

I rubbed Jolteon's head.

"Don't worry. Someday, we'll get to rebattle him and Blaziken Jolteon." I said.

I shoved the key into the hole, and opened the door.

The room was small but nice. There was a bed in the corner, and a night stand across from it which left plenty of room for us to decorate it however we pleased.

Jolteon ran inside the room excitedly. I sat down on the bed and Jolteon hopped up with me.

"This is our life now Jolteon." I smiled. "And don't worry about Mr. Kaplan. We'll take him down someday."

"Jolt!" Jolteon barked with excitement.

Jolteon wasn't upset about him losing to Mr. Kaplan's Blaziken. But still... the things that he said to me when he was leading me here are still in my head.

I looked down at my phone. The time read 12:37. There was an orientation at 12:45.

"Let's go, we can't be late for the orientation." I told Jolteon.

Jolteon hopped off the bed and began walking out of the door and I followed him as we exited my room.

A bunch of other students and a few Pokémon who were with them were walking down the halls heading to the same place as me. I didn't recognize some of them from the battling tryout, I guess that there's different tests for different trainer classes.

Jolteon and I walked down the hall and blended in with the sea of people.

We walked through the doors, into a big auditorium. All of us instinctively sat down. My eyes wandered the sea of new students. I saw Gabe, he was sitting with a group of students that seemed impressed just from him sitting there. My eyes continued wandering and I saw Blu who was also sitting alone. I speed walked to him with Jolteon behind me and surprised him.

"Hey Blu." I smiled.

"B-Braeden hey." He said.